Eighty-Two.

-Kacey's POV-

On our arrival to Hawaii, there were already people waiting for us even though it was ten p.m. The royal family of Ćenàla. Once stepping out of the jet and into the airport, flashes of lights, yelling and screaming filled the airport.

I just politely smiled even though I was getting annoyed. I felt somebody embracing my legs and it was Kahlani. I scooped her up in my arms. Looking over at Justin, Jamir and Josiah were already in his arms. They looked just as frightened as Kahlani was.

They weren't used to this. I mean paparazzi came to take their pictures but they were never in their faces.

Somebody out in the crowd who was taking pictures as well stopped. She noticed how scared they were. "Hey stop! Queen Kacey's kids are scared."

Soon the flashes ceased along with the screams and yells. They all looked at Jamir, Josiah and Kahlani. They begin to apologize and I lifted my hands up.

"No need to. They aren't used to flashes all in their faces and people yelling. Look I'll only do a few autographs and pictures that's it," I said. They all agreed. I begin to down the line taking random autographs and photos.

Some people wanted the kids' pictures and autographs and they surprisingly cooperated. Justin did some as well.

"Okay guys. Now we really have to go," Justin said. Grabbing the kids hands', we said goodbye to the crowd. There was a driver who held up The Biebers sign up, obviously waiting for us.

Once he saw us, he put the sign down. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Bieber, I will be your driver for this trip. My name is Jett."

Jett was a Italian guy at around 6'1. He had jet black hair and had some pretty green eyes. "Well hello Jett."

"Shall we get going?" He drew his hand out toward the exit.

"We shall."

We went outside and some people came and loaded our things. We boarded into the limo, Justin being the last one.

We were currently on our way to Starwood Hotel and Resorts. I don't know what it looks like honestly. Justin wanted it to be a surprise to me and the kids. I had a gitty feeling in my stomach.

"Justin are we almost there?" I asked him. He laughed. I know I sounded like a little girl but it's been ten minutes and we still weren't there.

"Baby we are almost there," he said. I rolled my eyes. Justin laid his head on me, batting his long eyelashes at me.

It's weird how men have longer eyelashes then women. Yet I spend hours trying to get the perfect length. It's not fair. God why I couldn't be blessed with long eyelashes?

"You mad at me?" He asked me.

"Get off me little boy," I said.

"Give me a kiss first." He puckered up his lips at me.

I shook my head. "The kids-"

"Are asleep," he smiled at me. Looking up, I seen that Josiah, Jamir and Kahlani were asleep. Josiah had his head back, mouth opened. Kahlani had her head laid on Jamir and Jamir had his head laid on Kahlani's back. I laughed.

"Awww my babies. How could I be so lucky?" I asked myself in particular.

"I should be asking that love," Justin said. I finally gave Justin a peck which turned into a full kiss. I kiss that made me weak in the knees.

"Well I guess we both need answers huh?" I smirked at him. He nodded.

"Mr. Bieber, we are now pulling up into the Starwood Resorts," Jett said. I clapped silently, not wanting to wake the kids up. Justin lifted his head up. The limo finally stopped and Jett unlocked the doors.

Justin opened the doors. "Look I'm about to go get the rooms ready so just stay with the kids right quick," he said. I nodded. "And do not look out this car. I want to see your expression and see the shocked look on your face when you see an awesome job your husband did at booking the hotel." I laughed.

"Fine Justin."

He left.

- Justin's POV -

I hurriedly entered the hotel and told the receptionist my name. She nodded and told me that our rooms were ready.

She handed me the keys and I thanked her. Taking the elevator to the master deluxe suite, I had to wait a few minutes since the room was on the top floor. Once the elevator stopped, the doors opened and I jogged to room 1231.

I swiped the key card through the slot and opened the door. The door swung back closed.

I made sure the rooms were okay and they were. There was an additional room in the back for the kids so it was a jointed room. The rooms were beautiful.

 Moving a chair by the door so it wouldn't close, I jogged back down to the elevator and pressed the down button

Moving a chair by the door so it wouldn't close, I jogged back down to the elevator and pressed the down button. It took less than forty five seconds for the doors to open.

I got on and pressed the lobby button. I passed the lobby and went out of the door, Kacey was still in the limo. I'm surprised she even stayed.

I opened the door and grabbed Josiah first to take him to the room, then Kahlani and finally Jamir. After twenty minutes of going back and forth and changing them out of their clothes, they were finally in bed.

Before going back downstairs, I wiped the beads of sweat that formed on my forehead.

Lord have mercy.

I went back downstairs to Kacey and opened the limo door for her. I held my hands out for her to meet. Once her hands was in mines, I helped her out of the limo. Her eyes widen at its appearance.

"Wow! You were right. This is beautiful," she said.

I smiled in pride. And she said I wasn't gon do it right. Ha!

Kacey yawned, covering it with her hands. "Well thank you but let's get you to bed," I said, linking our arms together. Jett was already gone since two bellhops already helped with our luggage.

We rode the elevator to our room. When we walked through the door, she smiled. "Cute room."

"Yea but we can admire it tomorrow. Let's get ready for bed."

We took a quick shower and placed on our clothes. Then we lazily got into bed, wrapped into each other's arms.

~~~~~

Comments: 3+
Votes: 15+
💍🌸💍🌸

(That's a real hotel so you can look it up. I was being lazy to not look up the images 😂)