Sixty-Two.

-Kacey's POV-

"So I thought when you're water breaks that you were supposed to be in an extricating amount of pain?" Justin asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I thought so to but I guess not," I said. I guess we were both overreacting a bit.

I heard the door being banged on. Justin got out from behind me and went towards the door. After I heard the door being opened, I heard footsteps pounding against the hardwood floor.

Looking towards the entryway, I saw everyone who Justin called rushing in.

"Wassup guys," I said while giving them a smile.

"Honey are you okay?" Mom asked me.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"Because your water just broke," she said in a 'duh' way. I shook my head. I guess Justin and I are not the only one's that are overreacting. "Mom it's nothing. It just popped. I don't feel any pain."

"So I'm going to see how far you dilated, if you have," Camille, the midwife, said.

The midwife begin to feel for any dilation and she said I haven't had any dilations yet. Taylor started to check my blood pressure, vital signs, and my breathing.

She told me everything was fine.

"I'm glad you guys came," I told everyone.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world, Pattie said. I smiled.

"I just hope it doesn't look as disgusting as it is on tv," Chaz said. I rolled my eyes. Men.

"Why would you be watching that anyways?" Justin asked him. Khalil ohh'ed and I laughed.

"Gotcha."

Chaz smacked his lips and shoved Khalil. "Shut up." Chaz was now blushing in embarrassment.

"Awww, it's okay Chaz," I said while making kissing noises. He rolled his eyes and went over to sit down on the couch.

"This is going to be a long delivery."

"Hopefully it doesn't have to be," Taylor said. "Some deliveries are short, some are long."

"Do you have any questions Kacey?" Camille asked me.

"So now that my water has broke, what do I need to suspect?"

"In a couple of hours, you may feel pain also known as contractions and then you'll be dilated by then and poof! You're babies are here," she said.

"Is it going to take long for her to deliver?" my mom asked Camille.

"Since she's a first time mom, then yes she's going to take longer to deliver."

"So, I was really supposed to give birth on the 7th but why is it happening now? It's only November 2," I was really confused.

Also I was kind of upset that I couldn't celebrate my birthday which will be the second time this year. "Those are only estimated guests sometimes. Sometimes you deliver before your due date, sometimes you deliver after your due date," she said.

I nodded.

"No celebration again this year," Cookie said sadly.

"We have to make up for it this time Kacey. We refuse to not celebrate this year," Mel said. I laughed.

"Okay Mel, I'll hold you up on that," I said.