Eleven.

- Kacey's POV -

The next morning, I woke up completely naked. I was confused for a second until I remembered last night.

Justin made love to me.

I also remembered me falling asleep on him but he wasn't under me. Pouting, I looked over to my right to see if he was there but he wasn't. He wasn't in the room period.

I yawned, covered my mouth and swung my leg over. I got up and was about to go start my day but I hissed in pain when I started to walk. What the world? I shook it off and started to walk about but my lower section was killing me.

I sat down on my bed. I guess Cookie and Mel was right. My first time was going to catch up with me in the morning. I whimpered

I heard the door being opened and I covered myself up since I was still nude. But it was Justin who walked in. He smiled at me and I growled.

"What's wrong with you?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"My whole lower region is sore thank you very much," I mouthed off. I laid back and folded my arms. Justin came over and kissed my exposed stomach and then kissed me. "Sorry love. I had to teach you a lesson but hol' up," he said.

He went into the bathroom and I heard water being run. Justin came back into the room. He grabbed my phone from the dresser and I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you-"

"Hush," he said and made a kissy face at me. I threw my hands up in surrender. Okay. I'll hush.

"Yea, Liza," he began to say. Liza is my personal assistant that I just got two days ago. "Yes tell anybody who calls Kacey for anything in work particular to not call for a couple of days. She's on vacation until Thursday."

What the-?

"Look don't worry. It'll be okay. She's fine with it," Justin lied. I grabbed a pillow and threw it but it completely missed him. He stuck his tongue out at me and so flipped him off.

"Want round two?" He winked at me.

I shook my head fast. Not with the way I'm set up right now. "Okay. Thanks Liza," he said while walking into the bathroom. The water turned off and Justin walked back in, setting my phone on the table.

"Sit up," he demanded.

I vigorously sat up with everything in me and Justin picked me up bridal style. Carrying me into the bathroom, I saw he ran a bubble bath for me.

"Yay," I lightly said while clapping.

"Big baby," he said.

"But you love me."

He sat me down into the tub and the water was warm. It felt so good. "Ahhhh."

Justin laughed at my response but if he felt the way that I did, he'll understand. I made grabby hands like a baby and pouted. "Kacey what?"

"Get in with me. I'm lonely," I said.

"Awww," he said and kissed my lips. "Fine but wait one more minute."

"Ughhhhh," I dragged out. Justin walked out of the bathroom and I heard the door being opened, a sign that he left the room. I started to play with the bubbles a bit, covering my body with them and blowing them out of my hands.

Justin came back with a table like thing to go over the rims of the tub. He put it in place and put a bowl of chocolate cover strawberries on it.

"Awww you were so concerned for my hunger that you bought strawberries," I beamed. He began to strip off his clothes and then proceeded to join me in the tub. He sat behind me.

Justin grabbed a strawberry and feed it to me. "Thank you baby," I said. A bit of chocolate ran down my lips and I licked it.

"Kacey are you sure you okay from last night?"

I laughed at him. I mean yea I'm sore but of course I was going to be. I was a virgin. "Justin for the last time," I began while picking up a strawberry. I turned a little to feed it to him. "I am fine. You were amazing last night and it couldn't be any better," I smiled at him. He finished his strawberry and I put the stem back in the bowl.

"Just wish I wasn't so sore," I mumbled to myself. Justin laughed a little and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry love. It'll get better. I put some Epsom salt in your bath so it could help a bit," he told me while getting another strawberry to eat.

"I hope it helps. My vagina feels sad," I said. Justin howled in laughter but I was being honest okay. It hurts.

We sat in and soaked some more in the tub before I got all wrinkly and the water got cold. I hopped out and grabbed a towel, patting myself dry. Looking into the mirror for a millisecond, something caught my eye.

I had multiple bruises on my neck and breasts

I had multiple bruises on my neck and breasts. Like I was in a fistfight. I walked towards the mirror and began to examine it. "What the world? What just-"

"What's wrong?"

I looked back at Justin in the mirror and then back at my reflection. I lightly tapped the bruises expecting it to hurt but it didn't. "Justin what are these?" I pointed out. He walked over to me and looked at my reflection also.

"Ohhh babygirl you didn't know?" Justin asked me while raising an eyebrow at me. Confusingly, I shook my head at his question because I had no idea what he was talking about.

He walked behind me and tilted my head to the side a bit. "Just marking my territory is all," he said. I felt him breathing heavy on my neck and he kissed me there. Then that kiss turned into licking and licking turned sucking.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning. "Justin... Stop," I whispered. He sucked harder and I just gripped his hair. "Fuck," I mouthed. I closed my eyes and Justin grabbed my hips and drew me closer to him.

If this boy won't quit.

He nibbled on me some more before he started to lick me again and blow cool air on the area he just sucked. "Damn baby you taste good," he said before walking out and slapping my butt.

I looked into the mirror and saw some more of the profound things he created on me.

How am I going to hide this from my parents?

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 15+
😈😈😈😈