Thirty-Eight.

Please play the video above or go to your music or iTunes or whatever and play Avant Don't Take Your Love Away. It goes with the chapter.

-Justin's POV-

"Kacey-"

"And it was after the fact that I told you that I was pregnant. That's what the funny thing about all this is," she said, taking another drag.

"But I do have one question? Was she better than me?"

"Don't even answer that. Because I know that she could never fuck you the way I can. I mean she can try but," Kacey shrug her shoulders and took one last drag. I wish she would stop.

She's hurting the kids. They do not need any birth defects and she doesn't need any complications when she goes into labor.

I prayed to God that he doesn't punish our little ones. I hope they do not have to suffer. Mommy doesn't mean it, she's just hurt by what daddy did.

She finally put the cigarette out. "Hey. Are you going to answer any of my questions? Was she better than me in bed?"

I heavily sighed. Cautiously making my way to the stairs, Kacey stopped me. "Better stop right there sweetheart. Move another step and I'm turning all the way up," she said. "Now answer my question."

"Look baby I know I fucked up but -"

"Answer. The. Fucking. Question. Was she better?" She asked again.

I began to shake a bit. Angry at what she just asked me. Who gives a fuck? I needed to talk to her about us. Not me fucking Hailey because that was a huge mistake.

"No Kacey. She wasn't better than you."

Kacey stuck her tongue out and rolled her neck. "I know. Another question. Why did you do it?" She cocked her head to the side.

I stayed quiet for a second. "I can't hear you."

"I thought I still had feelings for her but once we did it, those supposedly old feelings went away," I said to her, more to my shoes. "So you like her?"

I could hear the hurt in Kacey's voice. "Kacey I don't-"

I felt an object being thrown to my chest. Looking down, it was both of the rings I've given her.

Her promise ring.

Her engagement ring.

I still remembered what I told her when I gave her the engagement in the hospital. More like to her parents since she was in a coma.

'Okay so I wanted to tell you first that I love Kacey with everything in me. I know it's only been five months since I've known her personally. But I felt like I've known her for over ten years. Your daughter and your sister have changed me tremendously and for that I have been forever grateful. I didn't plan to fall for her the way that I did.'

Then I asked Mr. Martin for the consent of me and his daughter dating after five months of us trying to date. Once he said yes, I felt like a new man. I accomplished something and I felt unstoppable. When I finally placed the ring on her finger, it seemed to shine brighter.

She always flashed it for some unknown reason. Especially on her social medias.

When I proposed to her, I felt like my life was completed. Even though that night didn't go as planned, I still surprised her and we still remember that moment to this day.

"Kacey sweetheart I know tonight was eventful and all. I didn't even plan on it going that way but I honestly could care less because tonight I want you to know how much I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I started to cry because I couldn't contain my emotions no longer. "I didn't know what true love felt like before I meet you. I never would've even thought that I'll be dating a Princess."

Everyone laughed and I could see a few people crying along with me. Including Mrs. Martin. "Anyways love will you marry me?"

Now when I look at the rings, they don't shine they way they used to. When she took them off, they were duller.

I couldn't bear to see them off of her fingers and I fucking refuse to see them off of her fingers.

"Kacey put these back on."

"Fuck you! I gave you everything I have! I love you so much. More than myself sometimes. You mean everything to me Justin! How could you do this to me?" Kacey screamed out to me. "Do you want her?"

I can hear the pain, depression but must of all love within her voice. I felt like I ruined a woman and I could never forgive myself. I could never choose Hailey over Kacey. Kacey was my world, my everything.

I just forgot to cherish her these last couple of days. All because of some supposedly old feelings I had from a crush in middle school.

"You know what. Fuck this relationship, this engagement, this wedding." Kacey got up and started to walk away.

I couldn't let her walk away this time. I ran after her and grabbed her, stopping her.

Kacey swung around and slapped me. I clutched my jaw, sticking my tongue out inside my cheek. "Don't you dare fucking touch me after you fucking touched her. You losed your damn mind. Get your shit Justin and get out."

"Don't call me, text me, check on me or anything."

I got down on my knees before the woman that I love. I couldn't bare to lose her. The thought now made me sick to my stomach. "Kacey don't do this love. I know I fucked up. I'm a man, we make mistakes. But don't you dare fucking tell me I that I don't love you! I will give you the world of a silver platter if I could. You and our kids. I'm only human but don't throw this all away over one meaningless, pointless mistake," I expressed to her.

I looked up and Kacey was still crying. We were silent for a second before Kacey grabbed my face. She gave me a kiss.

Surprisingly.

Her kiss lingered on my lips after she pulled away.

"I didn't throw it away Justin. You did."

~~~~~

Comments: 10+
Votes: 15+
💔💔💔💔