Thirty-Four.

-Justin's POV-

The party was still going on two hours later. Some people were drink, some were tipsy, some were sober. Typical party behavior.

My baby did an actual good job with the party. I will forever remember this moment. I went to the bar to go get myself a beer. The bartender asked me what I wanted and I told her a Bud Light.

She nodded at me and went to go get it for me. Once she came back, she slid it towards me and I thanked her.

"No problem birthday boy."

I opened my beer and laughed. "Thank you," I said before taking a sip of it. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that it was Hailey.

You are the worst texter in history 😒

I laughed at her text. Placing my beer down, I texted her back.

I'm sorry. I thought you was still working.

Not anymore. I want to see you 😩

I smirked.

You can. Just come on 124th Yorke Street. Venue A. But come through the back way.

I sent the message and grabbed my beer, taking a swig from it.

Be there in thirty minutes 😘

I didn't reply back and just placed my phone into my back pocket. I laid back into my seat, listening to the music of Tory Lanez, Say It.

You gon have to do more than just
Say it
You gon have to do less when you
Do it
Cause little mama you know I
Show it
Always want you to
Prove it

Nodding my head to the beat, I drank some more of my beer. The song played out and that's when I saw Kacey grabbing chairs and putting them on the dance floor. I raised my eyebrow at her.

What was she doing?

She placed the chair down and some people that were on the dance floor started to leave. She went back and grabbed more chairs, placing more and more by each other. Once she was finished. She had her brother, mother and father sitting in the first three chairs.

Then she grabbed my mom, dad, Jason and Jazzy and sat them down. But she made them skip a seat and one chair was empty in the middle.

Everyone had a confused look as well, not knowing what was going on. Soon there was a screen with just a blue background on it. Someone gave Kacey a mic.

She tapped it a bit, making sure it was on. "Hey everyone."

Everyone greeted her back. "Well I bet you guys are wondering why I have this chairs and Justin and I's parents here on the dance floor. It's all going to come along. But first I need to find my husband," she said while standing on her tippy toes. I smiled. She was so adorable.

I waved my hand up so she could notice me. She saw me and got of the stage, making her way towards me. Once she reached me, she grabbed my hand. She got me off of my feet and walked me over to the chairs, sitting me in the empty chair.

So I was the missing equation.

"So baby I know you are kind of confused about all this but trust me you are going to love it. I have so many gifts for you today but I think this is going to be a very special one," she said.

"Can someone play the video?"

Music begin to play and I instantly recognized it from Jhene Aiko Promises. The title read Happy Birthday daddy with photos of me. I raised my eyebrows. Why did she have that title?

That was inappropriate. Now her dad was going to get the wrong idea. I wasn't looking forward with that talk.

The video proceeded some more with pictures of Kacey. She looked so beautiful, then there was a videos and pictures of us doing couply things. Everyone aww'd. Hell even I did.

Then something weird and out of place happened. There was some pictures of sonograms, baby quotes, and pictures of twin boys, twin girls and twin boy and girl. I got confused.

The video ended and I looked at Kacey. She walked over to me, still having the mic in her hands.

"So baby how did you like the video?" She asked, having a seat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, looking up at her.

"Good. I absolutely loved it baby but what's up with the baby pictures and stuff?" I asked her.

She laughed a bit but I was serious. What was going on? Kacey got up off of my lap. She suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Say hello to our little ones baby. We're pregnant. We're having twins," she beamed down at me. I heard Jazzy squeal and I gasped.

"I'm going-"

Kacey begin to cry. "Yes you're going to be a dad." I hopped up and grabbed Kacey, spinning her around. I couldn't believe it. She was actually pregnant.

All the mood swings, weird food cravings, and throwing up. I gave her multiple kisses and she giggled. I placed her down. My family and her family and friends all came, engaging us in a group hug.

"Oh my gosh I'm going to be a grandmother," my mom said.

I head Jason smack his lips. "No fair."

"I'm going to be an aunt! Finally," Jazzy said while giving me a hug. "Congratulations bro."

Everyone came to congratulate Kacey and I afterwards. Kacey was right. This was the best gift ever. A gift that I can keep forever and will always remember.

Feeling my phone vibrate again, I reached into my back pocket. I unlocked it and looked at the message that I had. It was from Hailey.

Outside.

I put my phone back into my pocket. "I'll be right back. I have to go take a call," I told Kacey. She nodded at me and went back to talking with the people that we were talking to. I went towards the back and out the back door, going down the hall and making a right.

I finally spotted Hailey.

~~~~~
Comments: 10+
Votes: 15+
🌚🌚🌚🌚