Seventy-Seven.

*Five Years Later*

-Kacey's POV-

"Mommy! Tell Josiah to give me back Princess Layla," Kahlani told me.

I sighed. Josiah was a handful. I don't know what to do with this little boy. "JOSIAH!" I yelled upstairs. Stopping my cooking, I grabbed Kahlani's hand. "Come on," I said.

We walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. We walked to Josiah's room and before I could open the door, he already had it opened.

"Josiah where is Princess Layla?" I asked him while arching his eyebrow at him. He looked at me and then down at Kahlani.

"Snitch."

"Josiah," I growled.

God my kids were looking like Justin more and more everyday. They even developed lighter complexions due to their mixed races.

"Fine," he said while protruding the toy from behind his back. He handed it towards Kahlani and she grabbed it.

"If you both cannot play nice, I'm going to whoop you," I said.

I don't do time out. That doesn't work for me because I feel that time out doesn't teach my kids anything whereas a whooping, they know from right from wrong. Some people call me an abuser but these are my kids so fuck them.

They be so quick to throw the Bible around when it isn't convenient to them. So when they do that, I throw the Bible back into there face and then proceed to pray for them.

Hypocritical ass people.

"No mommy. I don't want a whooping," Josiah said while running up to me under my leg.

"Then behave," I said while kissing them both. Going back downstairs, my phone begin to buzz in my pocket.

Will be home in about an hour love. Let's have a family movie night. Moana? ❤🤔

I laughed. That's the new movie that has come out and Justin was going head over heels for it.

Sure love 😘. Hurry home. I miss you 😩

I miss you more love 💕

I giggled. I still get those butterflies in my stomach and it's crazy. God I love that man.

These past years of the marriage life has been crazy but yet I love it. Yes we have had arguments and what not and sometimes I just can't seem to get along with him but that's what relationships are all about. Apart from that, we still have crazy sex. I'm surprised I didn't get pregnant yet which I don't need. I have three kids already. I don't want nor need anymore.

And of course our kids are amazing as well. I can see in all of my kids that they love music. It's running in their veins. They love to sing and play instruments but Jamir loves to rap too.

They even put on a performance for Justin and I and I was so proud of them. That was a proud mommy moment.

Going back into the kitchen, I finished making the lasagne that I was preparing and popped it into the oven. Everything else was practically finished. The rolls, peas and carrots.

I then went and checked on the kids once more.

They were finally getting along and playing correctly with each other. I went back downstairs and felt that familiar pain in my chest. I rolled my eyes. I'm so glad I had an appointment tomorrow with Doctor Johnson.