Seventy-Six.

-Justin's POV-

There I was standing there waiting for my wife to walk down the aisle

There I was standing there waiting for my wife to walk down the aisle. Everything was in place. I had my groomsmen.

Chaz, Ryan, Khalil, Kareem, and X.

Kacey had her bridesmaids which consisted of Cookie, Mel (of course) and her cousins Monica and Zariah.

Looking out into the crowd, I saw friends and family of Kacey's and I's. Our moms, my dad, grandparents and little ones were in the front row. Kacey's mom sent me a thumbs up and I nodded.

Getting out some mint, I popped some in my mouth. I don't know why but mint calms me. I looked at the priest and he was laughing.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. Cold feet is all you have," he said. Boy isn't he right?

A little while later, I heard the music begin to play. (Play the music in the media) I straightened up not realizing that I was kind of slouching a bit.

Pretty soon Monica's daughters , Hailey and Jaliyah, begin walking out with their basket full of flower petals. They begin to walk down the aisle, throwing them left and right. Everyone aww'd and I did as well.

They were so adorable.

Soon everyone begin to stand up once they were instructed to.

Hearing gasps coming through, I saw Kacey there. Finally. In her wedding dress and she was beautiful as ever.

I don't know how to explain it. How did I get so lucky?

I felt tears rolling down my face and I didn't even bother to wipe them away at all. Taking in every moment of her melanin beauty, I felt my breath being taking away from me.

Kacey and her dad was having a moment so I just let them have it as they walked down the aisle. A few seconds later, they were in front of me and Mr. Martin gave his daughter a kiss on the cheek.