Chapter One:

16 year old Harry Styles was sleeping when he got disturbed by a car engine starting. So he blinked rubbing his eyes so they would open then he looked out his window. He saw he got a new neighbor across the street.

Harry was always the lonely guy at school no one wanted to be his friend. Harry focused his eyes out the window again there were two people one of the two boys were blonde and had blue eyes.

Harry thought for a minute 'is that Niall'. Niall was Harry's childhood friend growing up he knew he had a flatmate named Louis he had just never seen him. Niall had told Harry about Louis but now Harry saw him the dirty blonde Doncaster boy with the brightest blue eyes Harry had ever seen.

Harry had always heard of love at first sight but he might have not  believer in it then, but he does now.

He sat back on his bed and put in his headphones listening to Ed Sheeran Lego house when his phone rang Harry said "Hullo".

"Harry ,Niall said with excitement in his voice "we are neighbors" Niall said freaking out. Harry laughed "Yes Nialler I know". Niall said" you have to come over and help we can hang out". Harry said" be over in 10" then hung up it was a cold winter day out .

Harry put on a green sweater that matched his eyes with some black skinnies and some boots.  Then walked outside the cold air hitting his face it had snowed the day before.

It was  a November day . Harry walked along the side walk and turned to go to Niall's house he knocked on the door and Louis opened it. "You must be Niall's friend Harry he told me all about you" Louis said before motioning for Harry to come inside.

It was so warm and nice in the new Irish and British boys house Louis said. "Mate sit down get comfortable I'll make some tea". Niall ran downstairs to see Harry.

"Hazz" the Irish boy yelled in an excited voice. "Nialler" Harry said back they hugged and Louis yelled "Harry want extra sugar in your tea" .

"S please" Harry yelled back Louis came back and handed Harry a cup of tea with extra sugar and gave Niall his then sat down next to Harry.

"So Curly tell me a little about yourself". Harry said "where do I start well I am Harry Edward Styles. I'm 16 years old I'm a Freshman, I live across the street from Niall  and, I have known him  since the grade 2.

"How bout you"? He motioned to Louis who smiled. "Ok he said Well, I'm Louis William Tomlinson. I'm 18 years old, I'm a Junior and Niall and I are flatmates , he's like family though".

They talked until it was dark out they looked outside to see snow. Harry asked if he could stay the night. "Sure" Niall said "although we only have two beds ,so you would sleep with one of is or on the floor".

Harry said "can I sleep with Louis"? Niall smiled "ok but no making out got it Louie".  "Yea" Louis said rolling his eyes laughing. "Harry" Niall gave him a look raising an eyebrow "no stupid stuff with him got it". "Yea Ni" Harry responded. "Ok good night guys".

Niall said as he went upstairs to his room. Harry and Louis went up to Louis' room. He patted the bed Harry sat down next to the Doncaster boy who was sitting down as well

Something about Louis' appearance caught Harry's eye. He looked at Louis and blushed a little Louis was shirtless. Harry starred for a minute Louis caught him Harry he laughed. "your starring at me"?

" No" Harry said Louis laughed "yes you are". "ok fine Harry said yes I was". " but why "? Louis said "because" Harry said playing with his hands "you are beautiful".

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(Oh my Larry heart the feels Harry just called Louis beautiful could he be leaning towards more then them being friends)