Make up or break up

"Harry, I'm so happy you survived but why did you jump off a roof ?" Louis asked concern in his voice. "Gosh Louis you don't own me ok if I want to not survive I have that choice you can't make it for me !" Harry snapped looking at Louis angry.

"I want you to stop trying to-" Louis stopped for a minute sighing before continuing "Harry what do you love in life ?" Harry looked at Louis questionly "what ?" Harry asked "Harold What Would You Live For " Louis said growling under his breath.

"Honestly I don't know Louis , why don't you ask your other personalities?" Harry said scoffing . "Why are you bringing my multiple personality disorder into this ?" Louis said agitated. "Same reason you have been lying to me" Harry yelled .

"When did I lie?" Louis yelled "when you said you were ok but in all reality, you weren't you were doing terrible things to your body " Harry yelled . Louis' mouth fell open "how do you know about that ?" He asked getting ready to slap Harry .

"You mean you don't know where all these cuts and burns came from ?" Harry asked sliding up Louis' sleeves . Louis eyes began to water Louis grabbed his sleeve and yanked it down "I'm leaving I'm done fighting with you, I'm done with everything, I'm done with life !" Louis yelled walking out to the balcony.

Harry got up and ran to Louis as Louis got up on the ledge getting ready to jump . Harry grabbed Louis by the waist taking his place instead. Harry began arguing with Louis not noticing how close to the edge he was . Then Harry slipped and fell off the roof .

Louis tried catching him but failed. Louis panicked jumping after Harry. Just then a glint of shadow had swooped down.

"Harry were being saved by an angel " Louis cried out in joy . The angel caught both boys and flew them to safety . The angel set them down before waving goodbye and flying away.