chapter 25 : leaving the hospital today at last what a wonderful day

Louis P.O.V

Today we get released from the hospital and now we can be free to do what ever everyone is still with us.

Before they say we all have to celebrate we all laugh after then we go to a foster care "hello" guys a lady in her I'll say 20's says. "how are we today". "good" we all nod "how may I help you"? "we would like to adopt" aw the lady said "ok follow me" we walk into a room with a bunch of kids ranging from like 2 or 3 to about our age.

" Guys these are Greg , Louis, Harry, Liam , Niall , Lottie, Fizzy, twins and Georgia plus Phoebe say hi" she smiles hey and hi's fill the room before it falls silent again. "ok" the lady smiles go ahead she motions us forward. "hi" we all say and they all wave "what are your names"? "we don't have any" a 16 year old looking girl says "oh" I say as I look at Harry he gives me a I don't know look I look at the lady that showed us to this room. "excuse me miss how many is the limit to adopt"?

"Why"? she asks "what if we adopted 9 of them" her eyes filled with tears "you would be willing to do that"? "yea" I say I look at her she hugs me. "oh sorry crutches" she laughs "s fine" I say guys the lady speaks up say "thank you to these people you get a new home".

All of them cheer thank you they all scream "no problem" we all laugh "ok gather around guys" Harry says "how many of you want to go home"? everyone raised there hands "ok I have an idea" Harry said looking at me he mouths "we adopt them all"?

I shake my head guess what you all get a new home everyone cheered. "wait" the lady looks at us "all of them"? "yup" Harry says "are you sure"? "yes we are" say "oh my god thank you, thank you" she said she looks at the 9 kids.

"You are going home" they all come charging towards us giving hugs tears fill there eyes. "thank you" they say "just sign these papers and your free to go". "thanks" we say "oh and here" we hand her 2000 pounds "what" she says "but you guys". "just take it" Harry smiles. "it's yours".

"Thanks" she smiles at us before we smile waving bye with kids behind us who are hiped up "lets go home". "yay" they all yell soon we pull into our new mansion they get out of the car and begin hugging it home they say yup we all smile home at last .