Chapter two :Mystery girls

Last Chapter : Niall gave birth to triplets named Aoife, Ellie, and, Harper. Luke proposed to Calum asking for him to be his boyfriend. Calum said yes and said that he always has wanted to adopt a child.

So the next morning both Luke and Calum go out and find Harley walking around. They decided to adopt her and bring her home .

Calum and Luke walked in with a girl "Harley this is -". "Oh " Luke said "um surprise" he yelled everyone shook there head " this is Harley she is 15 we found her walking around the streets we asked where she lived but she didn't say anything so now her she is "

Calum said looking at everyone he laughed nervously " welcome to the family Harley "...

Now on Scars of love

"Uh hi " Harley says nervous looking at the boys . "Boys introduce yourselves" Luke said. "Hi Harley I'm Harry and this is my boyfriend Louis " Harry said pointing to his boyfriend tugging on his sweater paws .

Harry laughed "over here is Niall and Ashton they are married and here are their triplets Aoife, Ellie and, Harper". "Aw " Harley said walking towards the triplets .

" Luke , Calum what the hell were you thinking you are both 21 and you adopted a kid" Michael whisper yelled at Luke and Calum . "She was lost wandering around what were we supposed to do let her get kidnapped"?

"No not let her get kidnapped, but how are we supposed to take care of her we have the triplets , we have Louis with a broken leg , we have Niall throwing up and Ashton in his room protesting to leave ".

"Please Michael if Harry and Louis can adopt a girl why couldn't we "? Luke asked looking at Michael.

"Luke it's a big responsibility-" . "And you don't think we can handle it -" Luke said anger in his voice Michael stopped him mid sentence " again you guys are 21 do you really want to care for a girl when you litterally just started dating".

"Well we can't have kids so we thought why not adopt one what is so wrong with that Michael" Calum said.

" Fine you know what do whatever you want if you want to keep and care for her you go ahead but don't come to me when you can't handle it ,now if you don't mind I have to go check on Niall " Michael said turning around and walking away.