3 little miracles

"Congratulations Niall you gave birth to three lovely little girls , what would you like to name them "? Niall said looking up from the triplets to his best mates . "Niall how about we give them names from where we were born " Ashton suggests Niall nods and looks at the smallest of the triplets .

"Hey little one what do you think of the name Aoife Darcy Horan "? The smallest triplet kicks her feet and giggles grabbing Niall's hand making every one aw .

Ashton smiled "Now we need a name that's Australian for this cutie " Ashton says pointing to the bigger of the triplets . "How about Ellie Violet Horan "? Louis said looking at the triplets Niall nodded "One more name now " Ashton said . Harry perked up " what about Harper Lily Horan "? Harry asked looking at Niall "I love it " Niall says .

After Niall got released from the hospital the boys sat in the back of the car with the triplets. Niall had a Porsche Boxster and a Mercedes Benz SLS. Ashton and Niall took the Porsche Boxster while Louis , Harry , Liam , Michael, Luke and Calum took the Mercedes Benz SLS along with Aoife, Ellie , and Harper. They followed Ashton and Niall back to their flat when they got to the flat they set the triplets down for their naps .