His Tragedy part 3

Louis thought No this is not the end in his mind he pushed Harry back and grabbed the blade from his hand . "You cut, I cut , you cry so do I, I'm not letting you leave on my watch . People care about you more than you know Harry. I care about you, if you do this I do it with you!" Louis yelled grabbing Harry's hand .

"You need to tell me why your doing this , please" Louis begged. "No one likes me" Harry said staring at his shoes. "I like you Harry" Louis said looking up at Harry "please, I-I can't lose you " Louis said .

"You can just replace me" Harry said his tone sad. "No I can't Harry" Louis said truthfully. Louis had to think of something that could make Harry change his mind.

"Remember back when you were 6 and I was 8 , you were all by yourself, then these kids came over to you. You just took it , you didn't cause a fight. People bullied you. Then I stepped in. One of the smallest 2nd graders. They laughed at me and hit me , called me names , said I wasn't worth it, I didn't let it get to me. Later that day I got suspended for fighting" Harry looks up at Louis, still no emotion in his eyes.

"When I was 10 and you were 8 I got picked on for not growing taller. I got called little Louis. It hurt me to know people thought of me like that. I tried pushing it all away , every negative thought and hurtful word. It wasn't the first time I was picked on. " Harry's eyes shined in the street lamp. He looked at Louis wanting to say something but he just kept quiet.

"I was now 12 and you were 10 , I got 'picked' as one of the most popular kids in 5th grade because I beat up someone for calling you names. I got dragged into the popularity, people started looking up to me and stopped calling me names . Little did I know it would hurt you-" Louis is interupted by Harry .

"You definitely hurt me ! Do you know how it felt to be thrown out like I was trash it hurt!" Harry yelled. "I didn't like it at first!" Louis shouts back. "Could have fooled your 'best friend' . Louis's mouth dropped open. " We made a promise we would be there for each other no matter what, and you left , while you were having a blast I was missing my "true" best friend. Not someone who traded me for popularity!" Harry screamed pushing Louis back.