Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th it's just a normal day right? Wrong or at least for all the boys.

"Guys get up it's Friday the 13th" Ashton yelled . All the boys groaned sitting up.

Louis still half asleep sat up rubbing his eyes "you're kidding right?" He asked .

"Nope unfortunately not Louis, why do you believe in bad luck?" Ashton said getting eye level to Louis .

"Course I do duh , why wouldn't I" Louis said as if it was obvious. Ashton got an idea in his head "if you, Louis can spend the night in a graveyard then I will never pick on you again" Ashton said .

"Can I bring Harry with me ?" Louis asked "no " Luke said shaking his head. "Fine then I dare you, Luke to spend the night at the graveyard with me ". "What no I want to bring Calum".

"Tsk tsk no can do Luke " Louis said waving his finger back and forth. Ashton began laughing hysterically "oh you think that's funny do you Ash , well jokes on you your coming to the graveyard with us to spend the night. With out Niall ".

Ashton stopped laughing and looked at Louis "are you serious?" He asked . "Um yeah I am is that a problem with you". "Didn't you know it's a full moon tonight?" Niall said.

"No matter of fact I didn't , this just got even better though" Louis laughed "uh oh" Luke said facepalming. "This isn't good " Ashton said .

"Boys tonight my inter wolf comes out " Louis said patting Luke and Ashton on the back . "You can control it though right?" Calum asked . Harry shook his head "every time there is a full moon his wolf unleashes itself for a night or so " Harry said looking at Louis .

"And we have to stay over the night" Luke asked his eyes widening. "Yup" Louis said "will you attack us?" Ashton asked . "I don't know maybe , someone needs to be on the lookout I guess ". The boys all let out gasps before running to there rooms to pack . Once they were all settled they went to a graveyard and there was no turning back.