"You won my heart"

Harry pulled away from Louis "what's wrong Curly?" Louis asked "Louis you said that if one of us fell for each other they would win and the other would have to reveal their secret " Harry said " I fell for you and you fell for me " Louis said hugging Harry from behind.

"Both of us lost " Harry sighed "no Harry you won my heart" Louis whispered in Harry's ear. "Louis I need to confess something?" Harry said .

"Go ahead Curly" Louis smiled "I like you Louis , like a lot " Harry said closing his eyes as he heard Louis sigh.

"You don't feel the same do you?" Harry asked "Harry, you make my life complete please don't ever leave me I will make you happy when your sad , I'll make you laugh when you want to cry , I'll be your shoulder to cry on. When you're feeling down I'll raise your spirits, I'll make you feel like you're my number one , please Harry say yes and be my boyfriend" Louis said looking at Harry.

Harry closed his eyes letting the tears stream before opening his eyes again "please" Louis whispered "you make me a better person" Louis said Harry inhaled deeply before walking towards Louis cupping his chin and kissing him.

"Forever and always" Harry breathed out.