A little too much ?

"Here's to being super gay" Louis yelled raising his glass "super gay" every one echoed back before clinking their glasses together and taking a drink.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle "? Liam asked throwing his arm around Zayn. Niall shook his head rapidly jumping up and down.

"Who's glass is empty "? Zayn asked Luke handed over his glass. Niall put it in the middle of the circle they formed .

"Who's first"? He asked Harry raised his hand "I'll go" he said the boys nodded in agreement. Then Harry spun the bottle.

It went in circles as it started to slow down it stopped at Louis . Harry looked up at Louis and smiled.

Louis smiled back the two of them got up and made out in front of everyone . Harry roughly threw Louis up against a wall and kissed him harder. Harry's hands going up Louis hips making the smaller boys shirt go up.

Everyone gasped before laughing. The boys were all in their own minds until they seen Harry and Louis doing it ... On the floor. Shirtless. And like wild animals.

Shortly after the two passed out holding hands. Luke laughed before grabbing a marker and drawing on Harry's face . Niall laughed getting up and grabbing whip cream to cover Louis face in while he was sleeping.

Ashton chuckled as Michael kept grabbing crisps (chips) out of Niall's bag and throwing them at the sleeping Harry and Louis .

Michael and Calum got up and grabbed tons of food before opening it and throwing it on Harry's face . Ryland had the bright idea to take Shane's burrito and chuck it at Louis face as the cheese and sour cream spurtted out all over Louis the boy still sound asleep.

Shane eyed Ryland before smacking him "that was my burrito" he pouted. Ryland laughed but stopped when Shane slapped him in the face . "Go make me one servant " Shane demanded sending Ryland to go make food.

Niall and Ashton were watching YouTube in the corner of the dark room Niall's phone screen lighting up as they watched it.

Luke laughed as he found a fake rubber rat that Ashton and Niall put up for when Halloween came . Luke chucked it onto Calum's lap. Calum let out a scream running around.

He tripped and fell on Zayn who kneed him in the balls in his sleep . Calum let out another scream falling on Liam who punched him in the face also sleeping.

Calum groaned in pain before crawling over to a clear spot to watch Netflix on his phone.

Louis phone rang loud making Zayn angry and throw it at the wall . He fell back and closed his eyes again falling asleep again.

Luke ducked at the incoming phone Zayn chucked . The phone shattered into tiny pieces .

Calum began singing as loud as he could . Harry groaned in his sleep and chucked a pillow at his face .

Louis began singing Two Ghosts by Harry "Same lips red, Same eyes blue ,
Same white shirt, Couple more tattoos". In his sleep then he fell silent for a minute before getting up and walking around.

Harry rolled on the floor and rolled onto Luke who shoved him off . " I love Harry Edward Styles " Louis screamed in his sleep making everyone laugh in there sleep.