Chapter 11: the past is the past this is a brand new beginning

Harry's P.O.V

I look at Louis who is still crying I give him a hug and rub his back saying that "I would never let anything happen to you I promise" I say holding out my pinky "really Harry"?

He laughs "pinky promises are for little kids". "then call me a little kid" why  I Lou said oh well he held out his pinky and that was my final promise to him that I would protect him.

"Hey I have an idea" I yell he laughs "what"? I get up off the floor and yell for Niall to come in the room and he runs into the door instead of turning the knob before opening it.

"Ow" the Irish yells holding his head "why all the yellin"? He asks "stay here" I say getting up running out of the room down the stairs and outside.

I get in my car and drive around thinking of what to get Lou that will make him happy. I stop as thunder booms in the sky and I here a meow and see a few  cats running across the street.

I get out of my car and go over to the scared kittens they cower in fear. "it's ok kittens".

I coo and then let out little *mews* as I cup them in my hands I find a blanket in my car and I found a little box laying around.

So I put them in there leaving it open so they can breathe they mew as I start the car back up and it begins to rain.

I pull out of where I found the kittens and drive back home Niall looks out Louis window to see me with a box he tells Louis to stay then runs downstairs and opens the door.

"Mate may I ask why you have a box"? "long story" I say Niall says "I got time". "Ok" I say "I was trying to cheer Lou up I was going out to find something I could get him and as a  thunder storm started there were these kittens they ran and I saved them just as it began to rain".

"Uh huh" Niall says "Niall were you even listening"? I ask laughing "nope why" he asks I laugh harder "looks like you have a charm for them".

Niall began laughing "stop stop" I look at Niall's arm and there is a small Orange kitten in his sleeve it pops out he out and meows.

I motion to be quiet when we go upstairs Niall lets out a laugh "Niall" I say "what" he says laughing again. I see another kitty crawling in his jacket we finally get up to the room. Niall opens the door and Louis starts dying of laughter "Lou why are you" I begin laughing I look down and see a kitten pawing at my ankle and there is one crawling on Louis chest.

I look at the ground from Louis and see Niall laying down as a little kitten licks his face "what should we name them"?

Niall asks "how about" I look at Louis and smile "Louis names them" he pushes his glasses up to his nose and puts a finger on his lip he looks at a black kitten.

"How bout for this little ball of fur Shadow". "Yea" Niall and I agree then he looks to a white one "this cutie can be Winter, and lastly "he nuzzles the kittens face on his "and you love your name can be Hope".

The little black and white kitten sticks it's little tongue out and licks Louis nose "wait" Niall laughs as a little kitty peers out of the top of his jacket "and this sneaky one can be Hidey" I check the room and make sure there are no more kittens.

And sure enough there aren't "welcome home then Winter, Hope, Shadow and smallest of them all Hidey".
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(So Harry found kittens saved there lives and let Louis give them names the names are pretty cute especially Winter Hope and the one I find cutest is SHADOW)