Movies , Restruants and Sleep overs

" Alright let's get changed then go to the movies " Harry said quickly changing Louis followed them they were off to the movie theater.

"Hi two tickets to see beauty and the beast " Harry asked the front desk . " No girlfriend no entrance" she said waving for Harry and Louis to leave .

Except they didn't they stood there . People in line looked at them and laughed . Some even whispering harsh things . "Everyone leave them alone " a voice yelled from the back of the line .

"Someone is standing up for these two gays " a boy in line yelled . " Everyone just shut up so what if they are together it's not going to hurt anyone".

Everyone gasped as a boy emerged from the line 'Zayn . He was with Liam . They were together ' thought races through Louis mind .

"Now leave these poor boys alone ". "Looks like your gay too " someone else yelled . " I have an idea , everyone say one thing you have thought about it can be anything".

" I like boys " a guy yelled stepping into the light " that's very brave of you now what's your name" Zayn asked .

"My name is Shane Dawson and I am in a relationship with Ryland Adams". All the girls screamed in excitement. " "Who else wants to confess something " Liam asked .

After about an hour or so the whole theatre became friendly . "Who's up for some Beauty and the Beast" the girl at the counter yells .

Everyone screams we are before it's like a zoo and everyone rushes into the thetere with their drinks and snacks. All whispering to each other until the movie started .

" The Beast got hurt , and he was cute " . A bunch of guys and some girls screamed . The others in the thetere shh them playfully.

After the movie Louis , Harry , Liam , Zayn , Luke , Calum , Ryland and Shane all met up and went out to eat .

At the restaurant

"Hi my name is Emma and I'll be your server what would you like to drink". The boys all looked up from their menus . Harry and Louis started "we would like one large milkshake please " . Emma wrote it down on her pad of paper before Luke and Calum ordered.

"A large coke " she nodded and wrote it down . Ryland and Shane ordered next " coke please " she once again nodded writing it down .

Liam and Zayn were last " we would like a large milkshake also please " after she confirmed the order she left . The boys began talking about anything until she came back .

She handed out the drinks before everyone ordered food . Harry and Louis got Pizza . Liam and Zayn got burgers and fries. Luke and Calum got pizza also and Shane and Ryland got tacos .

After everyone ordered Emma came back a few minutes later with their food . Everyone thanked her and began eating and talking about their love lives .

When they finished they payed the bill and left Harry and Louis suggested the boys come back to the flat and they can have a 'manly" sleepover .