Movies , Restruants and Sleep overs

Last Chapter: Luke returns to dinner and gets looks from everyone including Louis who accused Luke of making out with Calum .

It causes a huge fight almost making Louis rip Luke's throat out . Harry gets in the middle of the fight and Louis bites him. Harry calls animal control only to be played by Louis ' games . Harry gives in and apologizes . However, Louis doesn't respond instead he runs away.

Harry feels bad and runs after Louis . Only to follow him to the forest . Only to have Luke and Niall follow Harry . Louis gets attacked by a bunch of wolves . Luke and Niall kill the wolves.

Just as Harry thinks Louis is going to die he gives Harry a heartfelt speech and both Luke and Niall leave Harry and Louis to themselves in the snowy forest and the boys kiss .

Now on an Untold Tale

"Lou you're ok I thought I lost you ". "You will never lose me Harry " Louis said smiling his blue eyes met Harry's green making Harry smile . "Let's get you out of the cold yea"? " I want to spend time with you though" Harry pouted .

"H, we can hang out when we get home ". " Lou why at home I want to go to like a movie or something". "Then let's leave, go home get changed and then we will go also no romantic comedies ".

"Lou please you know I'm a sucker for a rom com ". "I know Harry make you a deal we can go see a rom com if we can " Louis raised his eyebrow at Harry who giggled " Lou you are so dirty minded ".

"So are you H" Harry stayed silent for a minute "am not " Harry said pushing Louis into the snow .

"Really Harry I'll get you " . "You can't your on crutches" Harry laughs throwing a snowball at Louis face . Louis gasped before getting up and making a snow ball as he began to chase Harry around.

"Louis you can run "? "That's what football does for me babe" Louis whispered in Harry's ear before chucking a snowball at his chest.

"Not fair " Harry said to Louis " how so I'm shorter "? " You can duck though and you were in football so you can run ". "You actually work out though Harry".

"Wanna put that to the test Tomlinson"? "What do you mean Styles"? Just then Harry tackled Louis into the snow . " Harry please get off of me ". " Come on Louis you can throw me off of you ". Louis pushed Harry who didn't even budge .

"I can't " Louis said "you can" Harry said looking at Louis . " Here hang on " Harry knew what made Louis mad so he did it he insulted Louis .

"Hey Louis sing ". "What why "? "Do you want to be more of a failure than you already are " Harry said vile . "I'm not a failure" Louis yelled pushing Harry off of him . "See told you , you could do it".

"I - I did Harry I did it " Louis screamed as it echoed through the forest . Harry laughed" alright let's go" Harry said Louis made grabby hands and Harry picked him up and took him home .