Let me be

Harry's P.O.V

I rush over to the bag and look inside . Louis grabs the back of my shirt and yanks me away from it "no , stop" he screams out. I look at him "Louis no, why?, How could you?" I ask him picking up the bottles I found in the bag.

"Harry , I couldn't help it, I'm-m sorry" he cries out trying to reach for the bottle . I turned my back and sighed "Louis after everything we have been through why are you doing this now ? WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW YOU FELT" I yell out .

Louis lip quivers "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FALLEN FOR YOU" Louis yelled . "This is why every single day I was locked in my room"

I look at Louis shocked "I tried so many times to end my life but you would always ruin it coming in to stop me or save me " Louis said pushing me before looking me in my eyes "I don't need a prince charming, I don't need a supportive person, I just want to be left alone" Louis yelled voice cracking.

"No Louis I'm not letting you leave me" I say grabbing his arm . "Wake Harry all of this is just a bad dream ok , I want to love you but I can't, it's not allowed" Louis chokes out .

"Louis what are you talking about?" I ask. Louis scoffs before laughing " I like boys it's a sin , I'm a sin , I fell for a boy and now I'm screwed up" Louis said not looking at me.

"Louis that's not true " I try to reason with him . He laughs before pulling out an orange bottle "but it is Styles" . He twists the cap off and throws it to the side .

"Louis please don't do it , I can't lose you" I say moving closer to him "sometimes people don't feel wanted Harry" he says raising the bottle up to his mouth. "No" I scream out grabbing the bottle from him .

The pills go flying everywhere and Louis drops to the floor in panic picking them up with shaking hands .

Once he puts them in his palm he looks at me and smiles "I can finally be happy" he whispers swallowing all the pills in his hand before taking a long sip of alcohol he found with in three minutes his eyes no longer can stay open and he passes out.