chapter 32: Flashbacks

Harry's P.O.V

I look over at my clock to see that it's 12:30 Louis jolts in his sleep "Harry". he asks his voice groggy "yes Lou" "what time is it"? "12:30 why" "oh god he yells jumping up ,I slept that long".

"Yes" I say "shoot, shoot ,shoot" Louis says pacing the room back and forth "Louis forget something". "what"? he asks looking down". "crap" he yells running around his room opening all his drawers in his  wardrobe grabbing a shirt putting it on before I can say anything the boy takes off down the stairs.

I hear a big boom "ow" Louis yells I run out of his room Louis I say running down the stairs before helping him up "ow, ow, ow" he says as I help him walk. "carry me" he says "Lou I can't" he pouts "ok  fine". I lift him up before examining what happened "ok tell me exactly what happened".

"Ok Louis says I ran down the stairs and towards the door but I got so nervous I missed 4 steps and twisted my ankle falling down" "ok" I say "let's see ah yes I will hurry and call a doctor".

Off we were Niall came with us when we got to the hospital they checked out Louis and said he broke his ankle the poor lad got upset and they came at him with a black filled needle yelling something about we need the amnesia and before I could interject they put it in Louis arm and he is out with in a minute "what the hell" I yell "why did you do that" ."I'm sorry Mr. Styles but we had to do that" "yea right I'm sueing you if he doesn't wake up" "you wouldn't do that" they say scared "test me" I say gritting my teeth.

                *End of flashback *

After 2 weeks Louis finally woke up from the a coma it was already 6 to 7 days before Christmas and now he can't remember mine or Niall's name. He calls me daddy and Niall Nialler so at least he seems to know who we are even if he doesn't remember us .

He is still ajusting to his new surrounding to him he doesn't speak English very well now he speaks 3rd person which is ok because he is my perfect little hybrid.