chapter 27: A bad dream, just a bad dream pt 2

Dream continued

Louis and I wake up in a room that has a small light shining "where are we"!? I yell no answer "Louis"? I say "Louis"? I repeat myself "Lou are you here"? no answer "oh my this is all my fault I think if I wouldn't have dared Louis to follow me to Harry's house we wouldn't be in this situation".

Louis P.O.V of dream

I look around to see I am in what looks like a basement "hello"? I yell "Winter"? there is no answer until I hear that thick British accent I loved once "Harry" I yell "watch the language my love". "why after all these years"? I ask "what do you mean pup"? "don't call me that , and you know what I mean". "why are you holding me captive"? "you see Lou you have something I have always wanted". "but what"? I ask trying to move but am held down by straps "you have the gift Louis". "what do you mean Harry"? "you are hybrid Louis".

"What"? I say in disbelief "how do you know"? I say confused "ah so it's true" he says. "I didn't say that" I said. "just be quiet Wolfie and let me talk, the reason I know your hybrid is because when I was a little boy I was lost and found a wolf that had guided me everywhere until they took me to my family and I told my sister how the wolf brought me home and how I really wanted to keep him.

She said fine and asked where I found he stops for a minute tears in his eyes you".

He says and I said "I found you just in the middle of the woods alone crying so I had to do the right thing so I took you in I was your dominant and you were my hybrid we would always play around and we had a relationship between us you were my everything" Harry yells "then you ran away and I didn't know what to do".

Harry laughs nervously "but then I thought I lost you I looked everywhere and nothing then I did this". Harry pulls up his sleeve to reveal cuts some were deep and others were just a scrape. Harry began crying he raised his voice "there are cuts from when you went missing till you came back" he said pulling up his other sleeve to reveal more cuts".

"Harry " I say I cry and it turns into a wolf cry "I'm sorry" I say crying "I promise I won't leave you". "it's to late for that now". "what do you mean"? I whimper "do you remember a year ago"? I shake my head my ears fall flat "no Louis is sorry". "you don't remember we broke up" "what" I say "you honestly don't remember do you" "what do you mean we broke up" "we broke 4 months ago".

Harry said "why" I ask because I said "that I didn't love you and I said I think we should break up and we did". "oh" I said "yup so that is that story so why are you here"? Harry asks me "well you see my friend dared me to go in your house and yeah"  "oh". " yeah "I finish off saying so Harry says "would you be my boyfriend again" "I'd love to I said" .