A miracle

Harry opened his mouth to say something but Louis daughter spoke " dad can we please go home, I want to be by dad's side if and when he wakes up" ?

Harry's eyes glossed over "you called me dad" he said in amazement. "Yeah I did , it sucked getting taken away from you when I was younger, I never really grew up with you cheering me on it really hurt that dad kept me away from you " . "Hey it's ok I'm better now I promise, how about we go wait for Louis , yea?"

The girl hugged Harry "I'd love that idea " she said taking his hand as they walked back to Niall's flat . "I'll go in first just in case" Harry said cautiously walking in the door.

His heart dropped when he seen Louis kneeling down on one knee "Harry Edward Styles I love you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life , you help me out when I feel most depressed, you make my world flip upside down , I don't want us to think about the negitive thoughts I want us to think about the positive thoughts and the fact that both of us made it through the hardest of times.

Please be my forever and marry me" Louis said opening a black box to reveal a ring. "I-I don't know what to say, I'd love to marry you Louis " Harry said .

Louis started tearing up as he ran towards Harry hugging him "I love you" he whispered "I love you too Lou" Harry whispered back .