Knock at the door

The boys woke up to a knock at the door . They got out of the girls grips and went to go see who was at the door .

They looked through the window of the door to see no one . Then a face appeared in the window . It was Louis ' but Louis was inside .

"Guys what are you -" Louis began screaming. The boys turned to look at Louis then at the door "there are two of him " Niall said. "Two " Louis questioned looking out the window. He began screaming again .

"Do you know him " Liam asked ? "Oh god I have a twin brother " Louis said shaking his head. Harry's eyes widened in fear "what " he screamed waking up the girls .

They walked over to the door looking out the window they also began screaming . The triplets began to cry from all the screaming. Everyone froze when they heard sirens .

"The neighbors called the cops on us " Michael said pacing back and forth. " Everyone calm down go hide and calm the triplets down " Louis said looking at everyone.

They walked over to the door looking out the window they also began screaming . The triplets began to cry from all the screaming. Everyone froze when they heard sirens .

"The neighbors called the cops on us " Michael said pacing back and forth. " Everyone calm down go hide and calm the triplets down " Louis said looking at everyone.

They all nodded "Louis no don't go " Harry said "H I have to, go with everyone else" . "No we are in this together " . Louis shook his head  " fine " Harry cheered . Louis opened the door to reveal cops .

"Excuse me but the neighbors called saying you were being loud ". Louis shook his head Harry looked at the officer . "Who is this little cutie" the cop said walking into the flat grabbing Louis. "Get away from my boyfriend" Harry said .

" Let him choose" the cop said Harry rolled his eyes. "So who do you choose little one" the cop asked . Louis kicked him "I'm big " he yelled childish. Harry laughed "Louis who do you choose" Harry said looking the boy in the eyes .

Louis ran towards Harry the cop's mouth dropped open. Harry began laughing again " I won " .

The cop looked furious before storming out "wait Mr . cop let me kiss you " Louis said like a little kid. The cop got near Louis . Louis laughed and pushed him out of the door "bye bye I'm not gay enough to date you " Louis yelled sending the cop on his way .