On the run

"Louis , Louis , LOUIS " Harry screamed calling for the wolf boy . He began to panic looking everywhere. He ran all the way to the forest " Louis , Louis are you hear " Harry yelled .

Multiple growls were heard Harry looked around but saw nothing. "Louis " he said his voice shaking the growling got closer soon a pack of wolves were surrounding Harry .

Harry looked around before he saw a trail of blood he remembered Louis words "every time a wolf dies I slowly die " . "Back " Harry yelled making the wolves even more angry .

Harry knew this was a bad thing he began kicking the wolves away as he ran to look for Louis wolves chasing after him .

Soon three wolves appeared behind him and the other wolves they let out loud growls before attacking.

One of them had light brown almost blonde fur . The second one was all a dusty rose gold colour and the last one was the smallest with bright blue eyes it had golden fur with a little bit of silver and white paws.

They fought Harry fell backwards until he hit a tree as he watched them fight . Wolves attacked the three other ones making the three mad and bite drawing blood .

Soon four of the wolves bled out to death . Soon the smallest wolf of the three dropped to the ground and let out a cry of pain . Harry ran over to the wolf he knew it was Louis .

" Louis come on pup stay with my please " Harry said with tears in his eyes . Louis lifted his head from the ground licking Harry's tears away . "All things come to an end " Harry  looked as Louis went back to his self .

"Louis no please , come on remember Hi and Oops " Harry said tears streaming down his face . " All good things must come to an end Harry including our love I'm sorry " . " Louis no that's not true what we have lasts forever " .

"Harry I have to confess something " . "What is it Louis please tell me " . " Don't give up on our love that's what saved me in that hospital room so love with all of your heart please ".

" Louis that's it , Louis " Harry looked down at Louis who went still " Noo Louis please wake up please " tears began falling from Harry's eyes they rolled down his cheeks and soaked Louis shirt.

" Louis I love you , you are amazing and I'm sorry for every time we gave up on our love if I could turn back time I would to a better time where you were happier".

"I - I'm so sorry for not telling you that I liked you sooner I'm sorry that I was the reason you are in this state and I'm sorry that I fell in love with you".

"Harry you did everything you could do to try to express your love for me and I'm not sorry I fell for you ".

" You Harry Edward Styles are the best thing that has happened in my life and when I peed on you at X-factor I said oops and you said hi then we got tattoos ".

"I got the dagger you got the rose , I got the compass you got the ship , I got the birds you got the cage what I'm trying to say is I love you so much and even though I can be a bully some times I wouldn't trade you for any other person in the world".

"Louis you- your ok , you are alive oh my gosh I thought I lost you " . " Harold remember what the doctor said our love can't be broken we have a bond ". " I know we are in the middle of a forest but I can't help this ". And with that Louis kissed Harry passionately on the lips .