chapter 41 : taking a trip to Aussie

Harry's P.O.V

“Guys are you doing anything today„? I ask.

Calum who grabs an apple before bitting into it after he takes the bite clearing his mouth .

He says “Mikey Luke and I were gonna go rehearse you guys can tag along if you want„ .

“ I think we will do that„ .“cool„ he said taking another bite of the apple. “you can drive with us„ . “ok , let me go find Løuis and we can leave„ .

After getting Louis we head off “so where to „? I ask Mikey who's driving he smiles quickly looking at Luke who smiles they both yell “were go in to Aussie„ .

“What„ both Louis and I say before smiling at each other our faces get closer as Louis closes his eyes I follow doing the same soon I feel his lips mold perfectly to mine.

I  hear a familiar Australian accent by no other then Michael yelling something at us about "go in the back and do that". So I without breaking the kiss pick Louis up and take him to the back room.

Soon the kiss turns to something more Louis' hand in my hair my hands on his thighs as we fall back on the first bed we feel.

I break the kiss and breath “Lou who's bed are we on„?  He shrugs and looks seeing a wall and posters of them above there beds “Luke's why„ ? he asks “no reason„ I say as we continue to kiss I help Louis take his shirt off and he pulls mine off as it gets more heated.

“Hey Harry„ ? Louis says “yes Løu„ ? I say “m tired„ “ok come here„ I hold my arms out as he curls up close to me and says “sing to me„ .

“Ok what do you want me to sing„? I ask "anything" he yawns nuzzling his head in my neck “ok how bout something I came up with, you are my sun, my whole universe my everything the thing that keeps me up and the thing that makes me sleep„.

I look to see Louis with his mouth open lightly snoring "I love you Louis" I say watching the sleeping boy listening to his heart til I soon fall asleep after.