Chapter 22 partners in crime but get caught in the act of doing so

Officer Blue's P.O.V

I am at the prison searching the cells when I get to Harry and Louis cell that is empty "they took my advice and escaped" I hear officer Brady yell for me "Blue"? "yeah Brady"? "we have two run aways from last night" crap I think to my self "oh ok" I say  as we search the prison the phone began to ring.

" I'll get it" I say walking over to it picking it up putting it to my ear I hear a panicked voice "woah calm down Mrs. Mint explain calmly what happened". I hear her say that "Zain accused Harry and Louis of abuse but Louis was defending himself then Zain said crap about both of them and Louis smacked Zain in the face with a crutch. Then he called you guys after you arrested Louis and Harry he was searching the house and found a lit candle smashing on the ground causing a fire then he ran outside shutting the door behind him.

" Niall and Liam got out quickly after that as Zain took off down the road yelling I can't let anyone find out what I've done then the fire spread to roses house. Niall saved them before there house burned down falling on Niall they had to rush to the hospital and Liam called Harry and Harry broke Louis out of jail so they could say there last goodbyes to Niall. And Louis was shot by one of your officers he told me he was homophobic and beat up Louis".

My face turned bright red at her words "thank you Mrs Mint". "no problem" she said before I end call "did Zain say where he was going"? "he said to Doncaster I think". "thanks again" I tell her before call ends "not on my watch" I say "JIM GET YOUR A** OUT HERE WE NEED TO TALK".

"Ugh fine" he said walking towards me "what is it"? "YOU ABUSED LOUIS TOMLINSON". "And"? he said laughing "why"? I say "because that boy deserved it". "oh really well if you didn't already know they broke out of prison I let them go only Harry went well Louis was being beaten up.

Later that night they escaped and now they are at the hospital. "oh really" Jim says "I'm gonna go kick there-". "language Jim".

"Fine". "oh and is it true that you and Zain work together"? "what are you talking about"? Jim asks "I mean do you work with the boy answer my question".

"And if I don't" he smirked "you get fired and sentenced to death". "oh no" he said sarcastically "and yes Malik and I do work together". "that's it Jim you are fired". "thank God".

He said "bye officer". "you just forgot one thing" I said as he walked away "and what's that"? he asked "this" I say pulling out my gun shooting him in the chest "oh you little". "what Jim what"? I say "any last words"? "f*** you Blue". "thanks I'll keep that in mind now I gotta go".