chapter 28 : dream vs reality

Harry's P.O.V

I slowly wake up to Louis who is next to me sleeping yelling "no, no, no" I can see he has been crying I shake him lightly. "Lou buddy hey it's ok wake up please". Louis quickly jolts up before lets out a scream and begins shaking his head "no" he said  putting his hands on his head knees to his chest tail wrapped around him and ears down "this can't be real".

"Louis are you ok" I say. "no this can't be real it's just a dream" he laughs nervously "right"? he says "Lou" I say "look I'm right here" causing Louis to jump "Harry is that you"? he says as he starts to shake "but it can't be you, you ,you broke up with me and left me we got divorced".

"Lou what are you talking about"? "Louis look at me" the frightened hybrid looks at me "it was just a bad dream we never broke up we are still together".

"We can't be though" he says "you thought I ran away and you cut everyday I was gone. And then you yelled at me saying we broke up 4 months ago because you didn't love me and I said if that's the case I think we should take a little break".

"Aw Louis ok here's the truth *flashback* look it all happened when you were 16 and I was 14 that day that I ran into you at the tea shoppe and spilled tea all over you. I apologised and offered to clean you up and then I have you my jacket you put it on and thanked me and I said "no problem" and sorry about the tea then you asked if I wanted a ride back to my house and I saw the light in your eyes they were bright and shining and to be honest I couldn't say no to that.

So I accepted the ride and you offered to take me to my door step it had began raining and I thanked you before I asked "if you wanted to come in" you said "s please".

So I let you in and gave you a change of clothes and you asked "if you could stay the night"? and I said "yea but, I said I only had one bed". and "you asked c-could we sleep i-in the same be-d maybe you don't have to say yes I could totally sleep on the floor if you want".

you babbled and I said "no that won't happen you can sleep with me" so we got in my bed and it started to thunder and booms shook the house you were scared so I said "it's ok" and the lights flashed before turning off.

We searched for a flashlight once we found one I made sure you were ok I gave you a hug and we fell asleep counting we woke up the next morning and you said you had to leave and I said "I hope to see you again" ?

"Louis you said my name is Louis Tomlinson but you can call me whatever" ok Tommo I said then I said "hope to see you again" and you said "see you around".

"Then we ran into each other about 2 months later and you offered to by me a tea so we sat and talked and you gave me your number I was so happy we texted day and night it was awesome and then one night you texted".

Tommo : Hazz guess what .

Hazza : What is it Tommo lol .

Tommo: So I have some good news .

Hazza: Lol which is .

Tommo:First where do you live.

Hazza: You already know silly in Cheshire.

Tommo: well....😁 .

Hazza: Lou why are you smiling what happened .

Tommo: Did you just call me Lou .

Hazza: Yes is that a problem lol .

Tommo: No not at all so you wanna hear the good news.

Hazza: Um yes 😹 tell me.

Tommo: I am moving to Cheshire.

Hazza: WHAT 😁😁😁😁.

Tommo: I knew you would be happy .

Hazza: So I have a huge question to ask you.

Tommo: Ok tell me .

Hazza: What's the magic word .

Tommo: Please .

Hazza: Yup drumroll please .

Tommo:Lol ok * drumroll sound.

Hazza: Lol ok but this is serious so look I know we just met two months ago but the day I first laid my eyes on you you have always been in my heart.

Tommo: Hazza what are you saying .

Hazza: Would you be my boyfriend .

Tommo: I don't know what to say .

Hazza: Oh ok 😪.

Tommo: I would love to be your boyfriend.

Hazza: What seriously .

Tommo: Yes seriously curly .

Hazza: Aw.

*End of flashback*

" Lou" I say look I give him my phone" you kept the messages we texted when we first met" he said getting teary eyed.

"Yes I did, I was trying to prove to you what happened and why you dreamed that your memory cut into your imagination causing you to dream that I broke up with you".

"Wait" Louis says looking at me "Lou what are you doing" he pulls up my sleeves.

"Then I just had a nightmare" he said "Lou oh my no I don't cut why would you think that" "I don't know, he said it just felt like my dream was so real".