Chapter 9: Black Friday disaster in a small town named Doncaster

After about 6 hours of sleeping the boys woke up. Niall checks the radio that reads 6:30 he turns up the radio scaring Harry who whimpers and covers his ears.

Louis soon wakes up to find a very upset Harry so he starts playing with Harry's curls and tells him stories. Sfter about 20 minutes everyone is laughing their bums off the first place they decide to go was Toys'rus.

Which had a ton of people luckily they were nice enough to move out of the way for Harry Louis and Niall so they could get out of there faster. By about 7:45 the boys had been to 6 different stores and they were getting hungry.

So they left Wall Mart and drove to Nandos to get an early breakfast (cause who doesn't love fried chicken at 7 in the morning). The place wasn't as packed as it was the night before that was just tremendous after they ate they went out and had fun at a bar may or may not have gotten drunk a little too drunk(Niall lol).

Got kicked out for mooning in front of everyone (Harry).  Even making out on the bar counter ( Louis and Harry) so before they got kicked out the bar tender called Gemma and Lottie to pick up the very drunk lads.

The girls were laughing the entire way home. when Niall called his friend Avery Rose she picked up on the second ring "hey mate what's up"? she asked to the drunk.

"AvE hEy I wAs CaLlInG bEcAuSe I lOvE yOu *hiccup * MoRe ThAn My OwN sElF". "Ni are you drunk,? look last time you called me was 4 years ago. It's nice you have feelings for me and I have feelings for you to but I haven't seen you in forever and *laughs* before you ask I would love to be your girlfriend".

"YoU wOuLd Niall said OmG, oMg OmG, I wIsH I cOuLd KiSs YoU rIgHt NoW". "me to Niall me too, ok boyfriend go get some sleep your gonna need it ok".

" Ok ByE aVe LoVe YoU". "love you too Ni" after Avery hung up Niall couldn't help but smile and laugh before he fell asleep going to regret a major hangover.

Harry and Louis were in the back seat making out soon before Louis slipped out of Harry's grip. he softly hit the seat falling asleep Harry kissed Louis one more time before going to sleep him self .
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(Ok so I don't actually know anyone who is crazy enough to go and have Nandos for breakfast ok maybe Niall lol)