"Noises"

"Niall did you hear that?" Harry said running to Louis room . Niall stopped Harry "it was nothing Harry " he lied . "Niall I heard Louis , where is he ?"

Niall looked around "can I tell him ?" Niall asked looking at the couch Louis voice was heard "about the crash ?" Louis asked from thin air . Niall nodded Louis took a deep breath "go ahead" Niall nodded before turning to Harry .

"You might want to sit down Harry " Niall said patting the seat next to him . Harry say down "what's wrong " he asked concern in his voice "it's about my brother-" Niall paused before looking back at the couch "tell him Niall" Louis voice said . "He-he got hit by a car , and we thought he just broke some bones we rushed him to the hospital and everything but it -" Niall cleared his throat "it became too late he passed away when he got to the hospital room " Niall said  before Harry opened his mouth.

"Is that why I can hear him ?" Harry asked Niall nodded before looking at the ground speaking again " before he passed away he told me that he wanted to go pass happily, he said that he wanted to find one true love , then he passed away, we thought he was gone , gone but his ghost is still around that's how you hear him " Niall said .

"Wait so if he is a spirit that means that part of him is still here " Harry asked . Niall nodded before Louis spoke up Harry followed the sound of his voice now knowing that Louis was a spirit . "Harry, I was sent here to find my forever, true love " Louis said .

Harry's mouth opened "I'm your true love , that's why I dream about you every night oh my gosh ".

"That's right Harry , my name is Louis Tomlinson and I came to find you , my true love" Louis said before getting up and walking over to Harry before kissing him on the lips .

Harry opened his eyes to see Louis and his eyes began to water . "You saved me Harry " Louis said kissing Harry again .