The Dream

"No, no, nooo" Louis cried rocking back and forth in his sleep. He began shaking back and forth coated in sweat .

Niall came bolting into the room. Louis says up as tears fell from his eyes . "It's just a bad dream Louis , it's ok" Niall said giving Louis a hug .

"Can you stay with me please?" Louis said just as Niall got up . "Yea , of course" Niall said sitting down on Louis bed "so what were you dreaming about if I may ask ?"

Louis took a few deep breaths "it was about Harry, he-he was hurting himself" Louis said taking a deep breath before continuing.

"He was upset that I broke up with him he ran home , locked his doors and broke everything in the flat"

Louis let out a shakey breath before continuing again "he had found glass and had , harmed himself, he-he cut to deep and he passed out" Louis began shaking "he stopped breathing after " Louis said shaking like a scared animal .

Niall's mouth opened in surprise "Louis that's terrible I'm so sorry" Niall said looking him in the eyes .

"Wait , no , oh my gosh, Niall, Harry tried jumping off a building after we broke up what if he's there ? I have to go !" Louis said getting up and bolting out of the flat .

He searched for a car or bike . His eyes stopped on Niall's car . Louis ran to Niall's car opening the door , starting it , closing the door then driving away .

Louis was in panic looking everywhere he had to save Harry it wasn't supposed to end with the love of his life getting hurt.

Louis checked every roof top and bridge passing by until there was a sign of Harry . He had seen the curly haired boy at last . He was on a roof top by the edge .

Louis panicked stopping the car in the middle of traffic opening the door and bolting out. He had to save Harry.

Louis ran in the building and all the way up till he was on the rooftop. "Harry you don't have to do this!" Louis yelled over the wind "I can help you , please Harry, " Louis yelled over the wind blowing.

"No Louis you can't help ! I've messed up so many times ! I can't stand to mess up again!"

"Harry !" Louis yelled walking towards him . "Please I know it's hard to feel like you're nothing, but your something to me ! Doesn't that matter!" Louis yelled as wind blew harder. "Louis I love you I really do but please, I have to do this!" Harry cried out.

"No you don't Harry , you have a choice! Its life or death , you can choose to live , have a family, be with who You want to be with  and  who can help you get better! Or you can throw it all away and jump off of this roof right now and be missed by so many people ! It's your choice" Louis yelled .

Harry finally looked at Louis "all I want is happiness but I can't have it " Harry said looking down at the street from the rooftop.

"Harry you can have your happiness just please I beg you don't jump , I-I " Louis stuttered trying to find words "what Louis ?" Harry yelled "don't do this Harry I LOVE YOU" Louis finally screamed.

Harry stopped looking down at the street and walking closer to the edge of the rooftop "what?" He said looking taken back .

"Harry I love you you can't do this I know that there is something that is worth living for " Louis yelled.

"Your worth living for " Harry mumbled. "Louis I can't do it , I can't jump , I love you too much !" Harry cried out Louis grabbed Harry and pushed him up against a wall "I'm glad you're here " Louis said kissing Harry .

"I'm glad to be here with you , look I know you probably don't want to right now but will you please let me come back " Harry pleaded getting down on his knees .

"C'mon Harry let's go move your stuff back into the flat " Louis said taking Harry's Han "really? Oh my gosh I love you so much Louis thank you " Harry said . "And thank you for not giving up on me" Louis whispered back loud enough for Harry to hear.

Louis didn't know Harry heard Louis say it but he did and just smiled like a cool taking Louis hand as they walked back to the car and went back home.