Who's the real Louis

"What did that cop want " Taylor asked walking out of the room and towards Harry. Eleanor followed "he wanted Louis " Harry said looking at Louis who smiled and mouthed thank you .

"What why " Eleanor said looking at Harry in disbelief "the officer was gay " Harry said looking at Louis who's eyes dialated from fear .

"So Louis isn't gay though " Eleanor said looking at Louis who froze then looked at Harry "what is going on" she asked Louis spoke up " Eleanor I um I have something to tell you". "Anything Lou" she said understanding .

" Um I am " Louis paused and looked around he shook his head "come here Hazza" Harry walked towards Louis grabbing around his waist and kissed him.

"You are gay yourself gosh darn it Louis how long have you known this " Eleanor asked . Louis didn't answer he just looked at the ground.

Just then Rose appeared "Hey dads - " she looked at Eleanor "dads " she questioned looking at Rose "they adopted me but by the time they did all you guys came back just like Liam and Zayn are gay and secretly engaged to each other". There was a pause before screaming began.

"You guys are dating" Gigi yelled at Liam and Zayn . They both nodded Gigi stormed out of the house "you know Zayn I thought we had some thing special I guess I was wrong " she yelled before slamming the door .

Zayn and Liam broke out in to a fit of laughter . "Nice job Z " Liam laughed. Cheryl slapped Liam before storming out of the house also .

"Niall hey pay attention to me " Ellie yelled waving her hand in front of Niall's face . Niall was staring at Ashton "are you staring at a boy  Niall you , I can't believe you your gay , I have to go".

And just like that Ellie ran out of the flat . Niall walked over to Ashton and Ashton's girlfriend screamed in anger before leaving. "Why is everyone gay " Luke's girlfriend screamed before taking Calum's girlfriends hand and they left .

Eleanor and Taylor slapped Louis and Harry before also leaving. All the boys laughed as all the girls left "this calls for a party " Shane yelled .