Chapter 10: The Curse Of Midnight And The Full Moon

Louis' P.O.V

I wake up and see my wolf tail I
quickly think no this can't be happening. I try to smooth my hair back but run into my ears that are sticking up.

I look to see the sleeping curly haired boy hugging his pillow. I think what am I supposed to tell him before I finish my thought I'm on my feet scurrying to the bathroom as quick as I can go without my crutches.

I yelp in pain trying to keep running but fail falling on my face. My tail wraps around me and I throw up waking Harry who runs over to me and asks if I'm ok.

I say "yea just a bit under the weather". He asks why do I have a tail and ears like a wolf I sigh and say "here goes nothing".

I begin to explain that when I was younger like age 7 I believe my family and I were camping and that night I had to go to the bathroom and it was all the way across the dirt road and there were two many cars.

So I tried waking my parents but they didn't budge I look outside and looked at the bright moon it was a full moon. So I couldn't take it I began to walk across the dirt road and stopped only to hear the sounds of wolves howling.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could only to be stopped by them. I tried backing away but instead hit a wall please don't die I thought to myself  please.

I let my mind take over and thought I was going to die but I was wrong. I open my eyes to see the wolves in front of me growling then I heard gun shots being fired the wolves yelped before falling without a sound.

Then the guy that killed the wolves asked what was I doing out so late at night he offered to take me to his place but I rejected. So as I began running I thought I'm going to be free well I was wrong the guy came after me.

And hit me in the head with something everything had went black. then I woke up in a dim lit small room I was on a bed strapped down I tried yelling for help but couldn't he gaged me.

  I screamed for help as best as I could for help but nothing he slapped me and told me to shut up. I began to get clouded vision as tears stream down my face and he hit me again this time harder and he threatened to kill me.

So I stayed quiet he told me to drink the blood of the wolves he killed. I shook my head no he pointed a gun at my head and said "do it or you die".

So I shook my head and agreed to do it he ungaged me and I went over to the wolves lifeless bodies looking at the man one last time before telling him I would refuse to drink there blood. He shot me in my arm I held it tight blood covering my hand going down my arm I began crying again.

" I'm sorry" I whisper to the wolves dead bodies before saying to the man." what do I get in return" he just stood there and laughed "nothing because your worthless".

He said and anger grew inside me my face getting red I grit my teeth and stand up getting ready to punch him. but instead he pulls out his gun and shoots me again. he asks me "what are you gonna do little boy call your mommy". "no" I say trying to stand up to him but fail I look to my left and see beer bottles.

As he goes for another sip of a new one I quickly run over grabbing an empty one throwing it it bursts into shards. I turn around to see the man looking at me I throw the broken bottle at him "you a**hole" he shouts hitting me I look over to the wolves and one moves it gets up next to me attacking the guy who is now defense less.

The wolf rips the guys arm out of socket he screams in pain yelling. horrible things saying I'm not wanted I'm just a useless little boy. So then I look around the room and see a phone "hey no brat get back here" the drunk man slurs.

"No" I say I dial the police tell them my location and soon they came and arrested the man and took the wolves to the vet.

I told the police I'm going with they said I was too small but I said I can save them so they gave me a ride to the vet with the wolves once we arrived at the vet they rushed us into a room.

  Took there blood and took mine they mixed them up and gave me the wolves blood instead. They didn't know that they gave me the wrong blood "so now that is why I am part wolf" I finish telling Harry who is balling his eyes out.

"Now every time a wolf dies it affects me and I begin dying inside" Harry cried harder "I'm - I'm so so so so-rry Lou" he began saying and I say "it's ok" hugging him he tenses for a minute under my grip then hugs me back

saying "I won't ever let something like that happen to you ever again".
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(So this is what Louis didn't tell Harry sorry to all the readers who cried it wasn't supposed to be sad but I changed it and I apologize again if I made any one cry )