Chapter 3 : Wolf Fight

Last Chapter: "Luke , Calum and Michael had a fight over Luke and Calum adopting Harley . Luke and Calum kissed in the kitchen but took it to Luke's room where they full blown made out. That was until Harley caught them and called them out .

Now on an Untold Tale

"So Luke what's with the beanie " Michael asked "I wanted to have a new look " he said looking around . " But we love your blonde hair " Liam said "that's just it you guys , see I dyed my hair and I thought it would be cool if it was like a silver but it's like a blue now so I covered it up " Luke lied .

"Sweet can we see " Louis asked his gaze moving from Harry to Luke "no , no you can not " . "Luke mate we clearly know you have sex hair so no reason to hide it under a beanie " . "Says the lad that couldn't walk for two weeks straight because he was nailed so hard by Harry ". Luke retorted back.

" He couldn't walk because he broke his leg " Harry said looking Luke in the eyes . " That was before this Harold " Luke said . "Lukas only I call him Harold got it he is mine " Louis growled .

"My name is not Lukas honey and second his name is Harold so sucks to be you sweetheart" Luke said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Louis growled at Luke before charging him in his wolf form " don't call me sweetheart" . Louis said pinning Luke down on the ground with his front paws . " And why not " Luke asked "it's not my name my name is Louis not Lewis the S is silent".

"Boys , boys stop " Harry said pulling Louis off of Luke . Louis turned to Harry and bit him . Harry screamed out in pain before calling animal control. "Louis your out of control I'm sending you to the pound " .

Louis whimpered walking over to Louis before wolf crying " I'm sorry Louis you bit me I have to" . Louis cries soon became louder . Now he was on the floor howling a cry .

Harry sighed before hanging up with animal control " you win Lou but if you bite me again I will send you to animal control for real ". Louis whimpered and ran for the front door before disappearing. "Louis no wait " .

"Harry what are you doing " Ashton asked " I have to go find Louis before it's too late" . Before anyone said something Harry ran out of the house and was in search for Louis .