"does anyone break these two apart"

Louis' Pov

Today is the biggest day of both mine and Harry's , were getting married. I never imagined it happening but I'm glad it did .

Right now I'm getting ready in my dressing room doing my hair. I hear Niall come in he gasps when he sees me . "It's horrible I know it is " I say starting to panic .

"Louis you could go out there in a trash bag and Harry would still marry you" Niall said patting me on the shoulder. I sigh looking at myself in the mirror . "You got this Louis " Niall said comforting fixing my bowtie .

Niall locks his arm with mine and we walk out of the dressing room and into the main room where everyone turns there head and all eyes are on me . I walk to my spot down the isle and stand .

I hear the door open to reveal Harry walking down the isle his eyes meet mine . He walks towards me and stops once he is in front of me . Our eyes meet once again "you look beautiful Louis" Harry whispers "thank you, you look do to" I tell him.

The clergy looks at the crowd then at Harr and I "today we we are gathered here to see these two people get married and be together forever" every one cheers before falling silent.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband through sickness and health?"

"I do" Harry said looking at me "and do you Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward Styles to be your husband through sickness and health?"

"I do" I say "by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom" the clergy said .

And at last Harry and I kiss every one is cheering and crying . "How did I get so lucky" I ask Harry pushing hair out of his face . "I love you Louis " Harry says "I love you too Harry " I say kissing him again.