chapter 40: unexpected sickness

Ashton's P.O.V

"Hey Niall are you feeling alright you've been in the bathroom for a while now"? I hear him crying.

"Niall can I come in please" he continues to cry ok I'm coming in" I say kicking down the bathroom door. I see Niall's appearance and it brings me to tears he is all pale and is sweating.

"It's øk bud I will call Harry and them". "No don't" Niall says his vøice shakey. "Why buddy"? "because he croaks out it's two days after Christmas and they are probably busy".

"Ok but can we at least go to the hospital" Niall shakes his head "come on let's go" I say helping him up getting him in the car and soon we are at the hospital in a waiting room.

"Nurse do you have the results yet"? "no not yet Mr. Irwin and you already asked that" "I know I'm just scared can you at least tell me if he will live"? "yes Mr. Irwin" "call me Ashtøn" "ok Ashtøn" the nurse says.

I am in the waiting room when I hear a nurse call "Ashtøn Irwin"? "yes that's me" I say rushing towards her "I have some news" "oh my is Niall ok"? "yes he is but he seems to have the flu".

"what how"? I say "Ashtøn did you have phnemonia"? "yes why"? "because you kinda gave it to him". but I didn't know I was contagious".

"did you kiss him"? the doctor asks I flinch thinking she is going to hit me.

"Yes" I squeak out covering my face "Ash what are your doing"? "I thought you were gonna hit me". "and why would I do that"? "because I thought you were homophobic". "heck no, she laughs I support you and that cute boy friend of yours" .

" Hey doc question"? "yes Ash"? "I need your help with something" "anything honeybun" she smiles as I whisper in her ear her face lights up and breaks in to a smile "that would be lovely she says, and do what your heart wants" "thanks doc" "no prøblem sweets".

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

( What did Ash ask the doctor about that made her smile ear to ear and will Niall survive phnemonia)