chapter 39 :what we got for Christmas

Louis' P.O.V

"I got a photo album from Harry plus a new collar that has our lock and heart , knife and rose , and my compass plus Harry's ship as little charms that can attach to it, I got a bone, a squeaky toy and Harry got me a new den". Mikey got me a little puppy and a ball Calum got me a new TV and x box for my den and Luke got me a really soft bed.

Harry's P.O.V

" I got a new blow dryer , a curler and some new clothes from Louis , "I got from Luke an autograph and a picture of us and a bunch of hair stuff like hair ties for buns and headbands to keep my hair back,

from Mikey I got a video labeled Larry Stylinson he said it was all the way back to when we first met" and from Calum I got his great eggs and bacon plus sausage I have to admit it was pretty great.

Mikey's P.O.V

From Cal I got some hair dye in all colors from bright red to the darkest black no I'm kidding I got colors like red, green, purple blue Luke got me a new guitar signed by all them and it had Louis and Harry's signatures on it which was cool.

from Harry I got some drums and some custom paint for my new guitar plus he gave me a book so I could write lyrics in it and last from Louis I got new pajamas and some custom made 5 secønds øf summer shirts .

Luke's P.O.V

From Mikey I got a set of lip rings and enough money for a tattoo from Cal I got a new microphone and speakers high quality sound and a lyrics book from Harry I got some new clothes and from Louis I got some new hats and cool geeky glasses.

Calum's P.O.V

Luke got me a new full set of drums and a disk of my favorite music Mikey got me some cool contacts that change color and bracelets Harry got me some new shoes and Louis got me tickets to my favorite concert.