Chapter 29: What if you woke up one day and every thing was just a dream

Louis P.O.V
I wake up next to Harry and why does my foot hurt I look to my right to see Harry. "Hey buddy" I say "what Lou, he laughs in his sleep "time to wake up".

"Ok" he says Harry opens his eyes slowly blinking "Harry"? I ask "yes Louis".  "why do I have this cast on"? "remember you twisted your ankle on the stairs and fell". "oh" I say looking at him confused then something comes back to me.

"Hey Harry after I woke up with the cast on I remember we came home and then I told you I was hybrid and you saw me in my wolf form and then you proposed to me at pizza hut".

"We celebrated Thanksgiving together and black Friday then we went to the bar got a little too drunk and got kicked out".

" Zain came over and Liam and we played truth or dare and he dared us to do seven minutes in heaven in the closet and then he made rude comments. I hit him with my crutches, he called the cops then we were hauled off by the cops ".

"Then he burned down the house that spread to the neighbors house and Zain ran Niall saved a little girl before the neighbors house fell on him and he was rushed to the hospital".

"In prison we made a plan to leave and then I told you to leave with out me but you refused and I just said go so you did and I got shot".

" Liam told you the bad news, and you came and broke me out of prison we rushed to the hospital all are families came".

" Then we adopted children ,and then I had that bad dream".

Harry looks at me "Lou what are you talking" about he asks "all that happened" I said.

Harry shook his head "unfortunately no I mean you were in coma for two weeks". "what"? I say "so wait none of that happened"? "no Thanksgiving, black Friday"? "Lou" Harry told me "those happened just not the rest".

"What"? I ask Louis "when you were in the coma you um were I don't know how to say this hallucinating I'm sorry" Harry says.