His Tragedy part 7

Louis grabbed Harry and pulled him up . Niall pulling Louis back and Landon behind Niall. Finally they grab Harry who safely gets on the bridge. Once Harry is up , they all move to a grassy area. "Come here fool" Harry laughs . Louis walks towards Harry. Their lips collide , they kissed with passion.

"I'm glad you're alive, I love you, you idiot" Louis says eyes watering "just kiss me Tommo" Harry laughs . They both kiss again more passionately. Both Niall and Landon watching. "I think they made up."

Landon whispers to Niall. "I'm sure if they didn't they will" Niall laughs. Niall and Landon turn their attention back to Harry and Louis. "Stop watching" Louis whines . Niall laughs causing a chain of laughter. " But seriously, we are trying to make up " Harry says grabbing Louis chin kissing him.

"Your as perfect as the sun" Harry comments. Louis giggles "so are you" he says . Playfully pushing Harry. They back into a tree and begin kissing slow and steady . "Thank you" Louis says "For what?" Harry asks between kissing "you saved me" Louis said "you saved me too, thank you for everything, even when I was a stuck up jerk, I don't know why you like me though" Harry said .

"I love you Harry, forever and always?" Louis says kissing Harry's cheek. "Forever and always " Harry agrees " I love you Harry" Louis says "I love you too" Harry says .