Louis Daughter

Harry drops to the floor "come on Louis stay with me please" he cries out shaking Louis . "God damnit I'm so stupid!" Harry yells getting on his feet pacing back and forth .

"Is daddy ok?" A little girl asks walking by Louis room . Harry panicked what was he supposed to tell a little kid he thought of something. "Yea he just was tired " Harry lied.

The little girl walks into the room to see Louis on the floor not moving. She cries out in panic "what happened to him " she asks tears in her eyes .

Harry couldn't tell her "it's a long story honey" Harry says . The little girl starts crying "daddy was always silent , I asked him if he was ok , he said he was fine, but he wasn't, I seen blue and purple spots on him" she cries out into Harry's chest.

"Did he say who it was love?" The little girl shook her head "he said his father" the little girl grabbed Harry's shirt crying into it.

"Can I see the spots on your daddy?" Harry asks the little girl shakes her head. Harry pulls up Louis sleeves and shirt only for burns , cuts and brusies to be seen .

Harry's eyes began to water as he found more cuts and brusies . "Honey would you like to hang out with your Uncle Niall ?" Harry asked the little girl.

The little girl shook her head Harry sighed before calling Niall who took her somewhere safe while Harry called an ambulance. "What's your emergency?" They asked "my boyfriend got abused by his father" I say before hearing a gun shot and begin to see black.