Secret Gang

Niall's POV

As I'm about to leave with Louis daughter I hear a gunshot . I run back in my flat to see Louis father over Harry yelling in his face and attempting to punch him . He was on top of Harry gripping the younger boys chin "so we meet again gay boy " Louis father laughs punching him .

"Your hurting me Troy" Harry says trying to push Troy off of him but Louis father only got stronger "quit moving gay boy" Troy said .

Niall screamed out in horror jumping at Troy trying to get him off of Harry . Troy slammed Niall into the ground before turning back to Harry . "Troy , go away " Harry screamed.

"So the slut finally killed himself he had to much junk from guys " Troy said in relief. Niall groaned in pain trying to get up only to be punched in the face by Troy.

Louis' daughter came running in only to see Troy get off of Harry "so the slut had a kid to " he said approaching her.

The little girl shook and cried "I'm scared" she yelled . Harry had to save her he couldn't let her die too . He grabbed a gun from Louis drawer in his room. He aimed it right at the back of Troy's head and shot .

Right in front of Louis daughter who ran out of the house . Harry cried as he dropped to the floor. Harry shook Niall , there was no response, he had been knocked out. Harry looked at Louis and let the tears fall . "I am so sorry Louis , I thought you needed help , I just made your daughter take off , I'm dangerous" Harry cried out.