Shake and bake cookies

"Harry can you hand me the bowl of cookie dough please?" Louis asked . Harry smiled Louis face palmed "what'd you do Harry?" Louis asked "I ate it" Harry said looking at the ground in shame . " Harold I'm going to have to punish you" Louis whispered in Harry's ear roughly.

Harry stood still as a statue . He now had a boner . Landon came out with the puppy and asked "what's going on?"

Harry choked on his water his eyes widening. Louis got down to Landon's height "we are making Christmas cookies love" he said smiling. Landon cheered hugging Louis . "Wash up love then we'll start. Your father and I have to go do something quickly". Landon cheered running to the sink to wash up .

Louis grabbed Harry's hand leading him upstairs "Lou where are we going" Harry asked trying to get out of Louis' grip .

"We need to call a babysitter" he said before kissing Harry . "What why" Harry asked Louis raised an eyebrow and Harry got the message . "Should I book a hotel for tonight then " Harry asked .

"Please" Louis said kissing Harry . "Hey Niall can you babysit Landon , we ran into an error and need a babysitter" Harry breathed out pulling away from Louis .

"Sure " Niall said "be there in 5" before Harry could say thank you Louis pushed him into a wall kissing him harder but more passionate.

Once Niall got there Harry and Louis said bye to Landon , thanking Niall then they left and went to a hotel.

After getting the room key they made there way to the elevator. They pressed the button for the room number and as the doors closed Louis smiled before kissing Harry .

They heard a big thud and then alarms flashed red . "We're stuck in an elevator" Harry said . Louis grabbed Harry throwing him up against the wall of the elevator. "Quit worrying Harry , now no one can judge us " Louis said grabbing Harry's collar of his shirt.

They kissed passionately soon it turned into a game of 7 minutes in heaven. Then strip or dare and two boys overheated and turned on.

The elevator dings signalling that it was going to open up . Harry and Louis grab their shirts and pants before kissing one last time before entering the hotel room.