Chapter 20: Light it up like marshmallow​ over a fire

Zain's P.O.V

Well I assume that the boys have a long time in the hell hole of prison as I call it. What should I do now I mean it's just me Liam and Niall so and they are asleep. I find a lit candle smashing it the the floor causing an explosion of fire by me. I quickly run out of the house as smoke is trapped in the house I run faster and faster till I'm no longer insight.

I look to see the neighbor down the street starting at me I roll my eyes and keep running I here a phone ring f*** she is calling the police on me. I know what I have to do runaway to a new start.

Niall's P.O.V

I sniff in my sleep my senses are probably wrong until I hear Liam yell " Niall we need to leave your house is on fire". "WHAT" I say as I jump off the couch "come on then let's go" I say as Liam and I run out of my house.

Just seconds before it starts falling down loudly to catching the neighbors house Mrs. Rose. I yell "you need to come out there is a fire it's to dangerous in there". I hear a little kid scream "that's it I'm going in" I kick down the door to see a room in front of me.

I open the door burning my hand "ow" I yell "is any one in there"? "yes" I heard a small voice I kick at kick at the locked door till it comes off its hinges and I see a 10 year old girl holding her knees up to her chest rocking back and forth.

I can see she had been crying as I assume "hey love I'm Niall I was from next door until my house got burn down but I'm here to save you". "are we goin to die"? she asks scared "no" I say "here come here".

She runs towards me coughing "shoot do you have a blanket"? She shakes her head before coughing she hands in to me I tell her to burry her face in it so she doesn't breathe in anymore smoke as I run out of the house I see Mrs Rose and Liam just as I'm about to move I yell for Liam who takes the little girl and the house comes crashing down on me .
Liam's P.O.V

'No, no, no" I yell I feel hot tears stung my eyes I see the little girl by my side. "Was that your friend"? "yea" I say shaking my head "well I'm sorry in the little time I knew him I know he was a good friend". "Yea he was like family, are you ok"?

I ask the girl yea she says "I'm fine" I began to start talking before she stops me "quiet" she says we hear coughing I look over to the burned down house to see Niall coughing and uneven breathing. "Mrs Rose," I say "keep her with you I need to go save my friend". "No" the little girl says "he saved me so why not help him and try to save him". "But what if you you die"?

I ask "then I know that I risked my life to save your family's". "Are you sure"? I ask her "yes" she says "ok". We find debree that fell on Niall and Niall coughing "I'm stuck" he yells before continuing to cough.

" Lucy," I say "can you help me lift this"? "Ok anything for you Liam". "Thank you for this". "It's really no problem I wanna help save your family". We pull the debree off Niall before I carry his body "Liam"? he croaks "yeah buddie it's me" I say trying to hold back tears.

"Tell Harry and Louis I" he began coughing "love them" he said "no Niall I won't, this won't be the end, you aren't going to die I love you cous". Niall whispers before not talking I hurry in my car driving to the hospital "stay with me Niall please".