Chapter 3: My definition of love is you and only you

Louis and Harry read the time 1:30 in the morning they heard Niall snoring softly in the room next to Louis'.

Louis said "he stopped sleep walking and talking". "yea" Harry said laughing before Louis nuzzled his head in Harry's chest. "Lou buddy" Harry heard Louis' soft breaths Harry thought Louis just fell asleep on him.

The boy Harry always loved was asleep with Harry on Harry's chest. Harry questioned "but does he really love me? I'm so weird my nose is too big, my lips are too fat, my eyes are to dull, my curls are too long.

I'm just a nobody with ADHD,  I'm just a nobody".

Harry repeated in his head before hugging Louis. Not waking the Doncaster boy and Harry drifted to sleep with the thought of Louis William Tomlinson on his mind. The beautiful boy with blue eyes and, soft lips, and a feather like fringe brushed in his eyes, and his eyelashes would brush up against his dirty blonde fringe.

Adorable giant glasses that complemented the boys face perfectly. Harry wondered if Louis was dreaming about him.

***Louis' dream***

"Harry"? Louis said "yes Lou"? he said back. "what I mean how would you describe love". Harry gave him a look "how would I describe love" Harry said." love is when you feel dizzy and get butterflies in your stomach.

When you can't breath because you love them so much. Love is when you want to hate the person you have feelings for so badly but you can't. Every time they look at you and smile you feel like your gonna die because they are so perfect".

"What about you Lou"? Harry said in the dream "what is your definition of love"? you are Harry Edward Styles" .

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

(Louis' definition of love is Harry that is so sweet more feelings between these to lovebirds lol)