The Truth

"Harry mate what were you doing on the roof ?" Louis asked changing his shirt "Louis I already told you I can't have my happiness" . "Harry don't say that " Louis said softly touching Harry's shoulder."What? That I can't have happiness ? Because guess what Louis I can't and you know why ! I like boys and that's not allowed!" Harry screamed turning to Louis .

"Harry just stop please " Louis said whispering. "I can't help it Louis " Harry said rolling his eyes "focus on one thing Harry " Louis said grabbing Harry's shoulder.

Harry shoved Louis hand away and got up walking out of the room slamming the door after him . Louis stood in shock before seeing an orange bottle on the table . It was labelled. Louis read it before looking around. He turned back to the bottle and shoved it in his pants pocket before leaving.

Louis drove to the pharmacy to ask what pills were inside the orange bottle. "Those are BPD pills sir " the lady said examining the bottle before handing it back .

Louis just thanked her and left . He got in his car and drove home . When he got home he ran upstairs and looked at himself in the mirror . He heard a voice in his head .

'Your worthless always leaving Harry ' Louis head began pounding as he became dizzy he grabbed the counter for support. He looked at himself in the mirror before the voices began again 'no one will ever date someone like you you're to gay ' Louis groaned in pain.

Dizziness began taking over him he grabbed onto the mirror . He opened it before grabbing a shiny black object.

He held his head as he screamed out in pain. He tried to silence the voices but nothing worked . Soon Louis had passed out from cutting into his arm . He dropped to the floor with a giant thud . His breathing uneven as he shook . Soon the heaviness in his eyes took over .

Later...

'ugh what is happening , why can't I see ' Louis tried opening his eyes but couldn't 'i hear people but I can't see them' Louis said to himself in his head . He tried until he opened his eyes.

Which he quickly shut seeing a bright light shining. He opened his eyes and let them adjust to the light . "Where am I " he croaked out. "Louis your in the hospital, you did things and now your here" a nurse said .

Louis looked around him to see white bandages all up and down both arms . He shook his head thinking to himself. Then the thoughts came back 'kill yourself', 'if you died everyone would be happy, ' you don't deserve to live anyways' the voices said . Louis choked out in pain knowing that the voices were right .

Just then he heard something that broke his heart "we have a Harry Edward Styles , attempt to commit suicide, he jumped off a building and broke bones and may even be parilized in the legs " a nurse said . Louis starred in shock.