Happy 7th One Direction

Happy 7th anniversary to the five best boys in the world . I once hated One Direction with a burning passion . Every time I listened to WMYB or What Makes You Beautiful I would run around my room and yell stop.

Some might say I was late to the 'trend ' as they call it. But funny thing is every picture I would look at of them I would always get Louis and Liam mixed up . Around 2013 the boys were really popular at the time so one day I went to CVS with my mom and brother and saw that they were in a magazine and I begged my mom for it.

So that day we bought it I was so excited I got it that I taped it to the back of my door . Every day and night after that I would always pretend the poster was real and talk to it . Still I got Liam and Louis mixed up so I did what any other fan girl would do. Look them up after looking them up I finally released who Louis was and who Liam was.

Soon enough every morning when I got up I would listen to all their songs they released and do the same every night . Soon the theory of Larry Stylinson came up . After liking One Direction for a year I began to ship the boys . Louis and Harry , Liam and Zayn and I even made Niall a ship Niall and food .

In 2012 when the episode of Icarly came out with One Direction called igo . I was in Florida I freaked out and turned the TV on and began watching it . When Harry got jungle worms from drinking after Carly . I ran around the hotel room freaking out. I even asked my brother what jungle worms were . He responded with a sickness.

I being a germaphobic person began to freak out that if I drank after people I would get it . When I found out Louis dated Brianna Jungwirth. Ever since that episode of Icarly I always thought of Brianna as Brianna Jungle worms.

Even though I was late to loving One Direction I don't care . One Direction is the best British/ Irish boy band I have ever heard . Even though I have never seen them in person or in concert I still love them .