The best of Harry Styles

I love Harry I think he is a wonderful guy that is in fact not a womanizer but can steal the fans hearts with his looks and his voice. Harry when he auditioned for the X-factor I believe he did a really great job . He was energetic and so excited about it . People who viewed him as a horrible singer or saying that he needs to go die they are so wrong .

Harry is such a good singer I can't even put it in words he deserves more respect . Not comments from people who hate him . He is a really sensitive person just like I am . One wrong thing and he breaks down.

People can love or hate him they just need to keep their hate to themselves and not make him feel bad about himself. I mean he is a famous singer now yes he is going to have his true fans and then he is going to have the people who pose as fans and followers that with one tweet or word can make him feel worse about himself.

I love Harry for every thing he is . I love his hair , his eyes , his smile and his personality. In the band Harry was concidered the 'flirt' . He could get anyone to fall head over heels for him.

I love the way Harry has such an open mind and accepts people for who they are . I love the way he dresses he has his own unique style. Harry has also taken up the offer of a solo career and he has become a huge solo singer .

He had made and sang his songs like Sweet Creature , Sign of the times, Meet me in the dinning hall , Carolina, Kiwi, Two ghosts , Woman , Only angel and Ever since New York . They were his own style and not to mention he got an offer to be in the British war movie Dunkirk.

I love how Harry's tweets can make fans scream. I love his two cats Dusty and Molly Styles . I love his tattoos that express himself.