Chapter 13 : when fleas spread to cats to hybrids but now humans

After we all got to the vet we rushed in the doors keeping our distance a doctor takes Harry and the kittens.

Well two other doctors take Niall and Louis. The doctor looks at Harry then Louis who has gone full wolf. "is this your hybrid boyfriend you were talking about"?

Harry nods his head "ok come here boy" the doctor coos and Louis turns his head in confusion then looks at Harry. "It's ok Lou" he says reassuring his wolf boyfriend who walks over to Harry and nuzzles his nose in Harry's side.

Harry knew the regrets he was making. He pet Louis saying "it will be ok boy" Louis tail wagged and he began licking Harry's face again. Harry said "ok I need to also be cured from fleas".

The doctor laughed Harry looked behind him and saw his wolf boyfriend laying on the floor covering his eyes with his paws trembling. "Aw I'm sorry Lou" Harry looks at the doctor "can we go together he has anxiety if I am not with him"?

Harry said the doctor said "yes" Harry with Louis behind him walked into the room they were assigned. A doctor came in and checked on them then said "another doctor will be in in a few minutes". "Ok" Harry says as the door closes .

Harry's P.O.V

I look at Louis who is pacing the room till he reaches the door he scratching it and whimpers. His whimpers soon become cries. I hear a knock on the door Louis jumped and sped across the room hiding under the bed. "Aw" the doctor says "Louis come here bud" the doctor says.

Louis snout pops out from under the bed. "Here let me try" I say "Lou buddy if you come here we can do what ever you want after we are done here".

Louis comes out from under the bed no longer a wolf. "Does that mean I can get-"? "LOUIS" I say "not in here". "Fine" Louis pouts and turns back into a wolf he jumps on my lap and licks my face.

I begin to laugh which I quickly cover my mouth. Louis gives me a confused look "why'd you cover your mouth"? He asked still confused "Louis you can talk in your full wolf body"?

"Yea" he says "now Harold" he teases he licks  my face I let out a laugh this time my mouth isn't covered. Louis looks at me and began panting. "That was cute" he says let out a little howl of his own little laugh.

The doctor says "ok are you to ready yet" she laughs looking at me then Louis. I look at Louis who nods "yes we are" I say "ok" the doctor says "who's first"? Louis looked at me "are you sure"? I say he shakes his head "Louis is" I say "ok" the doctor says come over Louis and he walks towards the doctor.