Chapter 6: How a life is saved by a very strong bond that can't be broken

Niall's P.O.V

"Ms. Styles are they"? "I'm afraid so Niall". "Boooo this can't be real first my brother now my best mate". "I'm sorry Niall" Ms. Styles says "they were good mates".

Niall said "they didn't do anything to deserve this wait". I say whipping away my tears  "we need to figure out there cause of death and maybe I can help them" I say. "Um ok " Ms. Styles says she examines there cause of death

"Ok so Louis was poisoned and Harry died from his soul mate dying". "Wait they had some kind of bond"? I ask  "You" she says "they were bonded together they were each other's soul mates". "So wait what if I donated my organs to Louis so Harry could live".

"Niall you have to find a match though". "What about Lottie or Fizzy or Georgia here I'll call Lottie".

After an hour of waiting Lottie burst through the doors crying she runs over to Louis crying in his chest. "I will help my brother out I want to save him".

"Ok Ms. Styles says you sure Lottie"? "As sure as I'll ever be" she says. "Ok" she says they go into an operating room "ok it's time".

Ms. Styles says she puts Lottie out and begins transferring part of her kidney to Louis she takes out Louis dying kidney. She puts in Lottie's before she sews both of them up.

Now it was time to wait 2 weeks pass and no sign of Louis alive Lottie how ever made it.

I woke up to the sound of coughing it sounded like Harry. But Harry died I look at Harry who got up and walked towards me  "Niall"? he asked   "Yea it's me".

"Niall what about Louis though"? "I'm sorry Harry he didn't make it" Lottie said. "What he didn't make it". Harry said his eyes all glossy. "Can I say my good byes to him first"?

"Yea" my mum says Harry walks over and takes Louis hand.

"Louis if your still in there I wanna say that I love you so much. I have loved you since the day you peed on me in the urnials the day when we met at X-factor. And when you moved away I got so upset. I told my mum that I was going to see you then I remember buying the house across the street from you and Niall got so excited.

I slept over and we shared a bed and watched the boy and we thought Niall was the boy. And just think if you make it through this we can become boyfriends if you want and we will always stick together I promise".

I finished squeezing his hand and got up crying Louis shirt was all wet. But I don't think he would have minded *cough* "Harry"? I heard someone say "is that Louis"?

no it can't be it's just my imagination Louis spoke. "Hazza it's actually me". I turn around and see Louis in front of me.

I hug him Louis "I heard everything you said Harry you saved my life". "I did"? I said "yes" Louis said "your feelings react with mine and you were upset and I got a second chance to live. Also I'd love to be your boyfriend".

He said kissing me I turned red as a tomotto and kiss him back ."I love you Lou". "I love you too Hazz". "mum, Niall, Lottie". I yell they all rush into the room "Louis" they all said crying "how did that happen"?

Niall asked Ms Styles said "Harry's love for Louis was so strong it brought Louis back to life". 
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

( Harry's love for Louis brought him back like some kind of bond I love how Harry and his love were strong enough to bring back the love of his life )