Forever Together

"Wow it's wild looking back at all the times we had together" Louis said wrapping his arms around Harry . Harry smiled " they were always wild but we survived them Louis that's what makes them a happy ending" Harry said leaning his head on Louis shoulder.

"We made it this far in life " Louis said playing with Harry's curls "we got through the worst of times Louis " Harry said looking at Louis . They both stopped and stared into each others eyes . Louis eyes flickering from Harry's eyes to his lips .

Louis hugged Harry around his neck and kissed him on the lips "you saved me Harry" Louis said kissing Harry more. Harry kissed back "I'm glad we stayed together through all the bad times " Harry mumbled against Louis lips .

The doorbell rang and Louis huffed sadly and playfully before getting up and answering the door. He had seen it was Niall . "Louis can you take care of these three please, Ashton made these special plans that I didn't know about and-"

"I got them Niall , isn't that right little ones?" Louis cooed tickling them they giggled grabbing for Louis . "Don't have too much fun , and here's a schedule of when they need to eat , take a bath and take a nap ." Niall said out of breath.

"Just go" Louis laughed giving Niall a hug before shoving him away . "Go have fun" Louis yelled loud enough for Niall to hear but not wake the triplets.

Niall shook his head laughed before opening his car door and closing it behind him waving goodbye before he drove off.

Louis laughed one last time before grabbing the triplets. He walked inside closing the door behind him.

"H, we have some company" Louis said walking into the living room . "Aw my favourite triplets, hi guys " Harry cooed taking Ellie and Aoife from Louis .

"Niall told us they had a schedule but maybe it can be tweeked a little" Louis said raising an eyebrow and smiling at Harry .

"Louis we can't there right here " Harry whined . "Luke is here , we'll have him watch them " Louis whined back pouting.

"Louis , do I have a choice?" Louis shook his head before grabbing Harry's hand leading him to thier room.

"Come sit down Harry " Louis said . Harry huffed before crossing his arms . Louis got up and pushed Harry down on the bed "kiss me you fool" and with that both boys kissed.